Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Rachelx Now a Man??????

  1. #1

    Question Rachelx Now a Man??????

    I went to see Rachelx today afetr a Long Lay Off....
    Well what can I say apart from the fact I think she has had a Sex Change?
    It was not the Blonde Sexy Rachel that I have visited lots
    of times........
    It was a Short Haired Russian Man in Disguise I ran as Quick as
    I could.........
    Avoid this Shemale at all costs he/she has a Terrible Attitude and is using Rachel's Phone/Number and User Account at Escort-Ireland...
    Has anybody else Experienced this?
    Maybe Patricia could look into this??????

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
    Posts
    1,859
    Blog Entries
    65
    Reviews
    35

    Question Bizarre

    Quote Originally Posted by hhh2 View Post
    I went to see Rachelx today afetr a Long Lay Off....
    Well what can I say apart from the fact I think she has had a Sex Change?
    It was not the Blonde Sexy Rachel that I have visited lots
    of times........
    It was a Short Haired Russian Man in Disguise I ran as Quick as
    I could.........
    Avoid this Shemale at all costs he/she has a Terrible Attitude and is using Rachel's Phone/Number and User Account at Escort-Ireland...
    Has anybody else Experienced this?
    Maybe Patricia could look into this??????
    That sounds kinda mental.

    Can you elaborate?
    Escort of the Month and E-I Interview Blogs; http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/blogs/ricflair/
    Marsha Miss April E-I 2012 http://www.escort-ireland.com/2f00ff...t-reviews.html

  3. #3

    Default

    It wasn't Mental it was SCARY....
    I phoned up as per usual I noticed that it was a Different Voice....When I mentioned this the Person Insisted that she is Rachel.I headed over to the Place just off Dame Street...When she opened the Door there was a Totaaly Different Person who Definitely WAS NOT RACHEL.Rachel is Blonde Petite and very Friendly but this Thing implying to be Rachel was 99 cents short of a Euro...She was Taller than Rachel short Black Hair."CUT BY A BARBER???"
    She was so fake and had a Very Aggressive Attitude when I asked about Rachel.
    I just left and went Home ...
    MY ADIVICE!!!!!!!
    Keep your Money and dont waste it on this thing......

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Stop fishing for information Ric....................
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
    Posts
    1,859
    Blog Entries
    65
    Reviews
    35

    Talking Mmmmmmm...

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Stop fishing for information Ric....................
    I'm not fishing for info. I swear!!!

    I'm just wondering what this supposed Shemale looked like. Like did she look like this?
    Escort of the Month and E-I Interview Blogs; http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/blogs/ricflair/
    Marsha Miss April E-I 2012 http://www.escort-ireland.com/2f00ff...t-reviews.html

  6. #6

    Default

    I didn't get that Far......
    I ran Quicker then Ben Johson on Steroids..........

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hhh2 View Post
    I didn't get that Far......
    I ran Quicker then Ben Johson on Steroids..........
    Ah come this has to be a piss take.did rachel r ray tink dat u wud just ignore da fact that were there used to be a nice sweet pussy there is now a ballbag and sausage.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    Ah come this has to be a piss take.did rachel r ray tink dat u wud just ignore da fact that were there used to be a nice sweet pussy there is now a ballbag and sausage.
    WD-40, I find your avatar pleasing. Could you perchance lend me the source of the image(s) of this exquisite piece of art?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    You all know already
    Posts
    12

    Default

    The poor man, it can be so hard to tell these days, but of course I'm never confused with a man.....even the men in Cork can tell that I'm all woman.

    See you soon in Dubbers boys!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,066
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hhh2 View Post
    I went to see Rachelx today afetr a Long Lay Off....
    Well what can I say apart from the fact I think she has had a Sex Change?
    It was not the Blonde Sexy Rachel that I have visited lots
    of times........
    It was a Short Haired Russian Man in Disguise I ran as Quick as
    I could.........
    Avoid this Shemale at all costs he/she has a Terrible Attitude and is using Rachel's Phone/Number and User Account at Escort-Ireland...
    Has anybody else Experienced this?
    Maybe Patricia could look into this??????

    I know the blonde sexy Rachel that you refer to left that location a month ago.
    I saw the ad for RachelX back up over the last couple of days but, based on what you are saying, I wont be visiting that location again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •