Thread: Any Use Paying Extra for OWO?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Any Use Paying Extra for OWO?

You might not see me making posts or reviews often but I'm a seasoned punter. OWO is one of my favorites. I have found that the best OWOs I've had have been from ladies who advertise it as a favorite and don't charge extra for it. From my experience, most girls who would charge extra for OWO do it unenthusiastically and many a time I wonder if I should have bothered paying the extra at all. Anyone have the same or different view?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Pinpoint View Post
    You might not see me making posts or reviews often but I'm a seasoned punter. OWO is one of my favorites. I have found that the best OWOs I've had have been from ladies who advertise it as a favorite and don't charge extra for it. From my experience, most girls who would charge extra for OWO do it unenthusiastically and many a time I wonder if I should have bothered paying the extra at all. Anyone have the same or different view?

Its something that puzzled me for a while now,,
    some say the health risk involved , they wont do it , but if you give them extra 30 /50 euros they will.

Does the euros obliterate the health risk

nbt

Reviews

oh yes most certainly!!! its a proven fact that deepthroating an unprotected erection whilst in the possesion of an 30 - 50 drinking vouchers is a perfect deterent!!

Health is a commodity just like a lot of other things. If they use that money to buy every food they were going to buy organic for the next month then that balances up the health aspect of it. If you quit your job and all the stresses/tiredness it brings you'll probably become more healthy, but then you lose out on money. You can quit travelling in cars because of safety risks.... but it's probably going to affect your pocket if you do so you won't.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 02-07-09 at 19:40.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Health is a commodity just like a lot of other things. If they use that money to buy every food they were going to buy organic for the next month then that balances up the health aspect of it.
    Are you saying healthy organic food cures STD's???
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

6. Default

I always think that O with is just like washing your feet with your socks on. But some men just dont take good care of their feet or their other parts, so when I take my first look at their feet I know what to expect elsewhere and then it's just a quick decision...with or without.

Blog Entries

Default Organic is overrated

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Health is a commodity just like a lot of other things. If they use that money to buy every food they were going to buy organic for the next month then that balances up the health aspect of it. If you quit your job and all the stresses/tiredness it brings you'll probably become more healthy, but then you lose out on money. You can quit travelling in cars because of safety risks.... but it's probably going to affect your pocket if you do so you won't.
    the only diff between organic and the norm is your crap will be organic too.

Sincerely,
    Westside.