Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another acting death

Blog Entries

Default Another acting death

Actress ,i cant remember her name.She played the old one in Are You Being Served, well she passed away too.

Apparently Bubbles is very violent since Jacksons death.He must miss the nightly bjs.

Next plz,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Actress ,i cant remember her name.She played the old one in Are You Being Served, well she passed away too.

Apparently Bubbles is very violent since Jacksons death.He must miss the nightly bjs.

Next plz,
    Westside.

Mollie Sugden is the actress ...
    The joke on Jackson is a bit over the top

(Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

Blog Entries

Default Sweetie

Quote Originally Posted by karin_27 View Post
    Mollie Sugden is the actress ...
    The joke on Jackson is a bit over the top
    I am here a while now.Music threads have being put at various times or another and i havnt seen one Jackson song.Yet he passes away and everyone is all emotional about him.

The only thing over the top with Jackson is the fact that he destroyed himself and hadnt the brains to realise that he had things good.Ppl are starving in the world,ppl are struggling in the world and here you had this guy who has wealth in abundance and hadnt even the wits to look after it or himself for that matter.

Westside.

Blog Entries

I am here a while now.Music threads have being put at various times or another and i havnt seen one Jackson song.Yet he passes away and everyone is all emotional about him.

The only thing over the top with Jackson is the fact that he destroyed himself and hadnt the brains to realise that he had things good.Ppl are starving in the world,ppl are struggling in the world and here you had this guy who has wealth in abundance and hadnt even the wits to look after it or himself for that matter.

Westside.
    I do agree with him destroying himslef, not a shadow of a doubt about that ...
    I just don't like to exagerate negatively his reputation, I would have done that when he was alive as well.

(Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

Blog Entries

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by karin_27 View Post
    I just don't like to exagerate negatively his reputation, l.
    he did a good enough job of that himself when he mentioned sleep with boys didnt he?Thats one thing about some of these so called superstars ,they try to have it both ways.Try to be superstars and live normal lives too.They say controversial things to the media and then wonder why their reputations are questioned.

Westside.

Apparently he went Apeshit !!!

Reviews

he did a good enough job of that himself when he mentioned sleep with boys didnt he?Thats one thing about some of these so called superstars ,they try to have it both ways.Try to be superstars and live normal lives too.They say controversial things to the media and then wonder why their reputations are questioned.

Westside.

In fairness he said he slept in the same bed as children, and presumably he meant slept not fondled or molested. While it is obviously not normal behaviour for a grown man to sleep with children he is not closely related to the act of sleeping in the same bed as anyone adult or child is not a crime of any sort.

Sometimes sleep just means sleep ( for example I believe nicegirls sleeps with his pet dog yet no one believes that nicegirls has sex with the dog do they ok scratch that bad example)
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Blog Entries

Default I know that

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    In fairness he said he slept in the same bed as children, and presumably he meant slept not fondled or molested. While it is obviously not normal behaviour for a grown man to sleep with children he is not closely related to the act of sleeping in the same bed as anyone adult or child is not a crime of any sort.

Sometimes sleep just means sleep ( for example I believe nicegirls sleeps with his pet dog yet no one believes that nicegirls has sex with the dog do they ok scratch that bad example)
    and i agree with your post but by saying that he did open himself up to a doubt in some ppls minds.Note i said some.Making a comment like that on TV coming from someone like him,although admirable as far as hinesty goes,is bound to negatively affect his reputation.

Westside.

Reviews

the controversial 2003 Martin Bashir interview with Jacko is been shown tonite on TV3 at 9pm if anyones interested, I'm off for a pint with my lovely Lithuanian female friend mad bout me she is........

Blog Entries

Default Watch it

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    the controversial 2003 Martin Bashir interview with Jacko is been shown tonite on TV3 at 9pm if anyones interested, I'm off for a pint with my lovely Lithuanian female friend mad bout me she is........
    she will marry you for your dole.

Westside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast