Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: opting out of review system

  1. #1

    Default opting out of review system

    I just saw Contessa's add and she is my ticket, big time. But she has opted out of the review system and that makes me nervous....she says its to protect her clients...how can this be so...am I right to be suspicious?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Unless her clients have been signing their reviews with their real name...........

    Holy shit I just noticed........ Your name is not M******* is it............
    Last edited by Doozer; 02-07-09 at 14:35. Reason: personal info, you should know bwtter Luther
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    unless her clients have been signing their reviews with their real name...........

    Holy shit i just noticed........ Your name is not mark gill is it............

    :d:d:d:d:d:d:d

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Red face

    i seen contessas add to and thought happy f**kin days,bit then no reviews and pics not verified.id like to go but its a recipe for disaster,if u go for it mate let me kno how u get on

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    814
    Reviews
    18

    Default Don't

    My golden rule is never see a girl without reviews & real, verified pictures. I still meet fakes & frauds, it just helps to limit this though.
    When I'm the Minister for Revenge Bertie's ring will be twitching !
    TheNads.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by doozer121; Today at 14:35. Reason: personal info, you should know bwtter Luther


    Tell me that was joke - If not Doozer is probably working too hard.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by doozer121; Today at 14:35. Reason: personal info, you should know bwtter Luther


    Tell me that was joke - If not Doozer is probably working too hard.
    I hope so Alec I really do...........................
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by markgill View Post
    I just saw Contessa's add and she is my ticket, big time. But she has opted out of the review system and that makes me nervous....she says its to protect her clients...how can this be so...am I right to be suspicious?

    Look ,
    9 times outta 10 if they opt out its because they shite. Why waste ure money finding out.....plenty more behind the bike shed.


    nbt

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    My golden rule is never see a girl without reviews & real, verified pictures. I still meet fakes & frauds, it just helps to limit this though.
    Same here. I don't even bother looking at adverts of girls who are not verified and who do not allow reviews. I've been burnt too many times and its too great a risk to take especially with the recession!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,695

    Default

    I never saw such great pictures before. They look like from a rubber fetish catalog .............

    I would like to opt out of the review system myself now as the joke is on me this time. But it is one of the most important tools for a punter by making a decision of whom to visit. And I would'nt ever go for a non-verified escort myself.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •