Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More Jackson and superstar stuff.

Blog Entries

Default More Jackson and superstar stuff.

I was wondering if ppl would ever enbalm someone like Elvis or Jackson etc and ppl can visit and see them forever?

Imagine if ppl could go and see Elvis lying in state somewhere like his former home or something.Same with Jackson.why not enbalm him and have him lying in state forever at Neverland so fans can flock from all over to see him.

I'll be flushed down the jax at Westville,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Jackson is going to lie in state in Neverland........... But you mean for ever....... like Lenin???

A bit weird bit I've no doubt it would be a popular attraction.........

Big toilets in Westville???
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

this one amigo
    Last edited by thehighwayman; 01-07-09 at 12:32. Reason: disrespectful towards the dead

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by PABLO ESCOBAR View Post
    this one amigo
    what was the song that was disrespectful to the dead.

Is this an adult site or is only what highwayman finds tasteful allowed here.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Blog Entries

Default What?

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    A bit weird bit I've no doubt it would be a popular attraction.........

are you for real?Take Elvis,god forbide ppl still speak of him and adore him and his music today 30+ years after his death.If he was enbalmed in a home of his and it was opened to the ppl of course it would be ahuge tourist attraction.So would Jackson if he was laid enbalmed in Neverland and it opened to the public.Im will ing to bet ppl from all around would go to see him.

Think about this ppl drive for thousands of miles to see a footpath in Hollywood with inprints of hands ,feet etc.Ppl travel for miles around to see the face of a trash metaler on a towel in Turin,so why would Jackson be any different?

It would be a huge tourist attraction.It would keep his memory alive where he would want it to be,keep the fans memories alive.Im actually surprised nobody has done it yet.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Default What?

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    What? are you for real?Take Elvis,god forbide ppl still speak of him and adore him and his music today 30+ years after his death.If he was enbalmed in a home of his and it was opened to the ppl of course it would be ahuge tourist attraction.So would Jackson if he was laid enbalmed in Neverland and it opened to the public.Im will ing to bet ppl from all around would go to see him.

Think about this ppl drive for thousands of miles to see a footpath in Hollywood with inprints of hands ,feet etc.Ppl travel for miles around to see the face of a trash metaler on a towel in Turin,so why would Jackson be any different?

It would be a huge tourist attraction.It would keep his memory alive where he would want it to be,keep the fans memories alive.Im actually surprised nobody has done it yet.

Westside.
    Yes I am for real!!!

That's why I said .....

I've no doubt it would be a popular attraction.........
    And agreed with you.............

Did someone try to flush you down the toilet already or have you just been eating those blue blocks again???....................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    are you for real?Take Elvis,god forbide ppl still speak of him and adore him and his music today 30+ years after his death.If he was enbalmed in a home of his and it was opened to the ppl of course it would be ahuge tourist attraction.So would Jackson if he was laid enbalmed in Neverland and it opened to the public.Im will ing to bet ppl from all around would go to see him.

Westside.
    so what the difference in the papers that make money and show a pic of jackson dead and the jackson estate who will cash in just as crassly?

Blog Entries

Default I was waiting for it

Quote Originally Posted by pats bodyguard View Post
    so what the difference in the papers that make money and show a pic of jackson dead and the jackson estate who will cash in just as crassly?
    A huge difference.Family.

It obviously up to ones family to decide it.There is a big difference between taking a photo of of Jackson on the stretcher (he could have still being alive) and keeping his memory alive.

Also when someone is dying and then they die they look in peace.Sort of at rest.Not many ppl would like to see someone dying but most would have no probs looking at someone laid out in peace.

This is of course assuming that his family are indeed good and have his wishes in mind.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Default Ah yep

Yes I am for real!!!

That's why I said .....

And agreed with you.............

Did someone try to flush you down the toilet already or have you just been eating those blue blocks again???....................
    i saw that i misread your comment so i take it all back.

Luther is for real everyone,
    Westside.

Reviews

Wat about the fact that neverland is a fairground.ye kno wer kids go to play.
    How do you get your 5 year old to go there,
    do u want to go to the fairground darling,we'l go to the one with the dead man at the gate then.great. Dont tink so.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast