Thread: Supermodel pics

Reviews

Default Supermodel pics

WATS UR OPINION ON ADDS FOR GIRLS WHO HAVE THESE PICS OF THEM LOOKING LIKE THEY CAME STRAIT FROM PLAYBOY.U KNOW THE ONES.THE GIRL IS LYING ON SOME SHARP POINTY JAGGED ROCKS OR STANDING UNDER A BEAUTIFUL WATERFALL,R LYING IN THE SAND WITH SUN GLEAMING OFF THEIR SO PERFECT BODIES,YOU KNO THE ONES IM ON ABOUT.DONT TINK IV BEEN TO ANY OF THESE BECAUSE I AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME THERE FAKE.THEY JUST LOOK TO UNREALISTIC.AM I WRONG OR NOT

Blog Entries

Smile

Don't have such pictures myself but I do know that some of the ladies look like that.

Have a look if the pictures are verified AND also at the reviews.
    If the lady is that stunning, reviewers would always mention that, together with the "accuracy of photos".
    Last but not least, walk away if the lady meeting you at the door doesn't look like her photos but do take in consideration that even beautiful people have ocassionally a hair out of place

(Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

Reviews

Default Karin 27

Ah i kno,but id say they probaly lose buisness cos of the over the top photos,yors karin on the other hand get top marks because you look good and you kno its u straight away.top marks

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    WATS UR OPINION ON ADDS FOR GIRLS WHO HAVE THESE PICS OF THEM LOOKING LIKE THEY CAME STRAIT FROM PLAYBOY.U KNOW THE ONES.THE GIRL IS LYING ON SOME SHARP POINTY JAGGED ROCKS OR STANDING UNDER A BEAUTIFUL WATERFALL,R LYING IN THE SAND WITH SUN GLEAMING OFF THEIR SO PERFECT BODIES,YOU KNO THE ONES IM ON ABOUT.DONT TINK IV BEEN TO ANY OF THESE BECAUSE I AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME THERE FAKE.THEY JUST LOOK TO UNREALISTIC.AM I WRONG OR NOT
    I think you are right old boy...