Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jacksons Autopsy

Blog Entries

Default Jacksons Autopsy

Apparently four jabs to the heart,completly bald as well and very old and frail.

Just as i thought,he was so run down and frail that the shots had to be administered into the Aorta (the biggest vein in the body)instead.They literally ran out of good healthy spots for the shots.

I also wonder if Jackson was feeding through IV as well.It would be interesting.It wouldnt surprise me one bit.

Bottom line is ha had being taking painkillers and stims a long time and he had this coming and knew it as well.

Westside.

Reviews

Default Prescription Medication

I saw an interview that Dr. Deepak Chopra gave on CNN on Saturday. He was a friend of Michael Jackson's and left the viewers in no doubt that many of these doctors who like to associate wth the stars are little more than pushers of legalised drugs. According to him, Jackson probably had prescriptions from any number of them and had even tried to get Dr. Chopra to write him out one. These doctors will give their "celeb patients" whatever they want, just to be part of their circle. They probably see it as helping their practice if they are known to be a doctor to the stars.

Dr. Chopra confirmed a lot of what nicegirls was saying after Jackson's death.

Blog Entries

Default I dont doubt that they do but...............

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    These doctors will give their "celeb patients" whatever they want, .

So if your a celeb and im your doc and you ask for something and i give it and it kills you,who is to blame?

Its a very debatable subject.On one hand the doc should know what he does and on the other hand the client wants it anyway and will get it anyway too.

This is happening quite a bit in the US only with lower profile ppl.Wrestler Chris Benoit killed his wife and his son and then strangled himself with a steel cable.Not sure what the story is but i think,i think that the doc has being charged with misconduct of some type or another.So maybe in Jacksons case it stands too.

I still think that the blame in Jacksons case lies on Jacksons shoulders.Ppl could see his frail condition,ppl would know he ussed chemical assistance so why wait until he did to point a finger.Misconduct is still misconduct whether a person dies or not.

Maybe someone from the US might add to this as they would be more aware of the law in the US.I know certain meds are outlawed in the US and supply of them even under prescription is a felony.

Westside.

PS apparently medics gave him adrenaline shots into the heart area to help revive him.Four jabs are found in the heart area.I reckon one of those was the fatal injection maybe more.

Reviews

According to a doctor on RTE he reckons that they treated Jackson for cardiac failure with adrenalin injections instead of what was actually wrong with him which was drug induced respitory failure. The shots they gave him were useless if he been injected with the correct drug to counteract the effects of opiate based painkillers that Jackson had taken he may be still alive.

It is possible that Jackson used multiple doctors with prescriptions in other peoples names so that nobody except him knew exactly what drugs he was taking.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    So if your a celeb and im your doc and you ask for something and i give it and it kills you,who is to blame?

Its a very debatable subject.On one hand the doc should know what he does and on the other hand the client wants it anyway and will get it anyway too.

This is happening quite a bit in the US only with lower profile ppl.Wrestler Chris Benoit killed his wife and his son and then strangled himself with a steel cable.Not sure what the story is but i think,i think that the doc has being charged with misconduct of some type or another.So maybe in Jacksons case it stands too.

I still think that the blame in Jacksons case lies on Jacksons shoulders.Ppl could see his frail condition,ppl would know he ussed chemical assistance so why wait until he did to point a finger.Misconduct is still misconduct whether a person dies or not.

Maybe someone from the US might add to this as they would be more aware of the law in the US.I know certain meds are outlawed in the US and supply of them even under prescription is a felony.

Westside.

PS apparently medics gave him adrenaline shots into the heart area to help revive him.Four jabs are found in the heart area.I reckon one of those was the fatal injection maybe more.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Blog Entries

There's a tv show in America called 'Intervention' about friends and family intervening to get loved ones to seek help for their conditions and addictions. The most frightening cases were those that dealt wioth pain-killer addiction- the ease at which people became addicted was mind-blowing-you might've had dental surgery, been in a minor car accident, developed lower back problems or arthritis, and needed pain medication, but before you knew it, you've slpped into SERI0oUS ADDICTI0N.,

Its not about will-power or lack of, it's not about having an addictive personality, some drugs taken 3 or 4 times quarantees adodction, they're that powerful- 30 years ago older people were given drugs like that tio gve them a quality of life before they died, but now anybody and eveybody are goiven them. They call it 'pain management' because the medical field were accused of not doing enough to
    rid of people's pain

What was also, scary that non of the people looked like typical addicts, or that their past suggested they might be drug addict sone day-the cross section of people was so extreme, from primary school teachers to bus drivers, one could not say ''that would never happen to me''

If you see this show, you'd understand well what happened to Michael Jackson.
    Last edited by luther; 29-06-09 at 16:19. Reason: Authors request............

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    There's a tv show in America called 'Intervention' about friends and family intervening to get loved ones to seek help for their conditions and addictions. The most frightening cases were those that dealt wioth pain-killer addiction- the ease at which people became addicted was mind-blowing-you might've had dental surgery, been in a minor car accident, developed lower back problems or arthritis, and needed pain medication, but before you knew it, you've slpped into SERI0oUS ADDICTI0N.,

Its not about will-power or lack of, it's not about having an addictive personality, some drugs taken 3 or 4 times quarantees adodction, they're that powerful- 30 years ago older people were given drugs like that tio gve them a quality of life before they died, but now anybody and eveybody are goiven them. They call it 'pain management' because the medical field were accused of not doing enough to
    rid of people's pain

What was also, scary that non of the people looked like typical addicts, or that their past suggested they might be drug addict sone day-the cross section of people was so extreme, from primary school teachers to bus drivers, one could not say ''that would never happen to me''

If you see this show, you'd understand well what happened to Michael Jackson.There's a tv show in America called 'Intervention' about friends and family intervening to get loved ones to seek help for their conditions and addictions. The most frightening cases were those that dealt wioth pain-killer addiction- the ease at which people became addicted-you might've had dental surgery, been in a minor car accident, developed lower back problems or arthritis, and needed pain medication, but before you knew it, you've slpped into SERI0oUS ADDICTI0N.,

Its not about will-power or lack of, it's not about having an addictive personality, some drugs taken 3 or 4 times quarantees adodction, they're that powerful- 30 years ago older people were given drugs like that tio gve them a quality of life before they died, but now anybody and eveybody are given them. The call it 'pain management' because the medical field were accused of not doing enough to
    rid of people's pain

If you see this show, you'd understand well what happened to Michael Jackson.
    Anita, you're not from New York New York by any chance. Anita, you're not from New York New York by any chance.

This addiction is serious stuff.

Blog Entries

So good she said it twice.............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Sorry, but I've got the computer from hell

Blog Entries

Default Three times actually

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    So good she said it twice.............
    should have gone to specsavers.