Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 1 profile 2 girls?

  1. #1

    Angry 1 profile 2 girls?

    I was checking the new arrival girls today and was happy to see among them Tina' a petite cute blond girl whom I visited before. Ten minutes later I was viewing her profile again and now there is an other red girl on the photos! Ther introduction also says "I'm a hot blonde angel "

  2. #2

    Default

    I forgott to insert their link which has been suspende in the meantime I hope by Ad staff!
    Tina, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    noisy office
    Posts
    2,432

    Default

    Hi,
    Perhaps she changed hair colour..at the moment she has in the introduction:
    ''I'm a hot red angel who wants to make your dreams come true''

    ad staff

  4. #4

    Default to the attention of Ad staf

    I just saw, that Tina a little blond girl's profile was put back with a different red hairy girl's photos whoes name is Natalie now!
    I visited Tina few months ago and remember her reviews also.
    This two girl are not the same! Also Tina had 3 reviews from 2 are from their pimps!
    Only Silo is gennuine and he can confirm also, that Natalie is not the same as Tina!
    Its seems they renewed a profile of Tina with good reviews for a Natalie a new girl!

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ad Staff View Post
    Hi,
    Perhaps she changed hair colour..at the moment she has in the introduction:
    ''I'm a hot red angel who wants to make your dreams come true''

    ad staff
    Yes they just changed few minutes ago! Not only the hair colour, but face, body, breast, tatoos! You can compare it wit the old profile pictures!
    This Natalie is also beautyful, but completely different!!!
    And using someone else reviews! You were warned guys!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,066
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Paddy View Post
    Yes they just changed few minutes ago! Not only the hair colour, but face, body, breast, tatoos! You can compare it wit the old profile pictures!
    This Natalie is also beautyful, but completely different!!!
    And using someone else reviews! You were warned guys!

    There was so much confusion with this girl.
    She tried to change a name,create second profile, etc but because we all are confused what is going on with her add,she is unable to do so.

    Now I do not know what you mean by different reviews Punter Paddy as we found out in time her tricks ,she did not create a new profile and all reviews she had before are still attached to her profile.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    There was so much confusion with this girl.
    She tried to change a name,create second profile, etc but because we all are confused what is going on with her add,she is unable to do so.

    Now I do not know what you mean by different reviews Punter Paddy as we found out in time her tricks ,she did not create a new profile and all reviews she had before are still attached to her profile.
    I mean, blonde Tina's photos were exchanged to the new red Natalie's photo and the two girls are not the same! In this way Natalie has review written for Tina!
    It can be confirmed by Silo as well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •