Thread: 1 girl 3 profile?

2. Default

Hello

I am Samantha u put my link that i have three profile if u carefully check the links this three girls are dofferent maybe they have same pic like me from same photographer but i dont have three profile.
    Samantha

Post Hi PADDY :)

Quote Originally Posted by Punter Paddy View Post

Hi PADDY
    I think that those first 2 girsl Samantha and Natali are very similar to each other but are 2 different girls. The third one looks totally different to me, but all are the same type. It's our opinion.

We are very glad there is somebody who takes cares for things like this

N + E xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Blond chick NIKKY View Post
    Hi PADDY
    I think that those first 2 girsl Samantha and Natali are very similar to each other but are 2 different girls. The third one looks totally different to me, but all are the same type. It's our opinion.

N + E xxx
    You may be right

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blond chick NIKKY View Post
    Hi PADDY

N + E xxx
    You are right saying that Samantha and Natali aren't same person. Same type of picture but they are different ladies and both have photos verified.

Diana's profile has not been verified or lady removed photo for verification in propus, so I am not sure is this profile genuine as well.
    We will check this matter,
    Thanks,
    SArah

Defo 3 different but very beautiful ladies

Default hello

i saw both natali and Samantha on the same day but have to confirm that they are two different lady's as i saw both of them in a time frame of half an hour from each other and both ladies live a good distance from each other so i do not thing that one person can make it to another place in 20 minutes. so just to clarify it they are two different ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by king george View Post
    i saw both natali and Samantha on the same day but have to confirm that they are two different lady's as i saw both of them in a time frame of half an hour from each other and both ladies live a good distance from each other so i do not thing that one person can make it to another place in 20 minutes. so just to clarify it they are two different ladies.
    So you saying, you visited Natalie in Dublin 2 then in 30 minutes you were running to Samantha in Dublin 1 for a second date? Did I get it right?
    I really admire your phisical condition!

Cool funny funny

Quote Originally Posted by king george View Post
    Sounds weird to me...

sounds a bit weird to me

Blog Entries

Default ???

Hi everyone.

Yep is sound weird to me too.

so,

If you manage to travel from 1 place to another in 20min, it will take her too.

my point is that, that dose not verify that it is a different girl

By looking the photos I too agree that they are different girls.

Maybe mens can not notice small difference as all the girls look sexy

Take care
    By appointments only: PM

Reviews E-I