Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: For those on this site who speak of respect for Jackson.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    i weant to keep this aimed in the one direction of those who speak of having respect for Jackson in the other thread.

I simply want to see how respectful they actually are.

Westside.
    Is your life so sad that you have to express it through creating such immature threads westlife ?
    I have no signature at the moment

Blog Entries

Default tut tut tut

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Is your life so sad that you have to express it through creating such immature threads westlife ?
    im making a very valid point in showing that some ppl including yourself are only false with your so called respect for Jackson.

Not as immature as going on about respect just for the sake of it.Thats more disrespectful than being honestly disrespectful.

Westside.

but i think he was treated very badly with that.He wasnt going to let the child fall anymore than a father who stands his son up on his shoulders.

Its nothing nasty i am going to bring up but it is a very valid point with regards to respect for an individual who has just died.

Westside.
    Yeah exactly, when I was an infant my mom used to lift me up to see into the river Lee (not with my legs over the edge though!!!!) and look how I turned out, there isn't much wrong with me is there?

Jackson paid off the first boy $2 million as a settlement to get rid of the accusations, it's only then the other boys started claiming things as well.

God help me for saying this, but if I was one of the boys who slept with MJ after hearing that I might start "remembering" things as well.

Blog Entries

Default Not one word of the pic

A cunt takes a pic of the man dying on a stretcher and all of these plz show some respect for Michael brigade say nothing.I was disgusted.Me ,an apparently disrespectful person to Michael because i made comments based on what Michael told us ,was disgusted to see a pic of him like that.Yet these so called lovingly adoring fans say nothing.

Beats me,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Jackson paid off the first boy $2 million as a settlement to get rid of the accusations.
    $18 million actually.....

A cunt takes a pic of the man dying on a stretcher
    Didn't hear about this West.................. bad taste though.............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Default Daily star i think it is

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    $18 million actually.....

Didn't hear about this West.................. bad taste though.............
    on the cover.A close up of him lying on the stretcher being removed from his home.

Westside.

Reviews

I didn't hear of that picture either. That's a sick thing to do. Didn't they do something similar when Diana was in the car in Paris.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

The tabloids do stuff like this all the time... they had something similar to the following (but in colour) on their front page right after the Hillsborough disaster:

Warning!!!! Disturbing picture!!!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/...19_634x437.jpg

FHM were even making jokes about it:

FHM Australia pulled after Hillsborough comments - Brand Republic News - Brand Republic

Reviews

A cunt takes a pic of the man dying on a stretcher and all of these plz show some respect for Michael brigade say nothing.I was disgusted.Me ,an apparently disrespectful person to Michael because i made comments based on what Michael told us ,was disgusted to see a pic of him like that.Yet these so called lovingly adoring fans say nothing.

Beats me,
    Westside.
    So you are better than other people because you were disgusted by a photograph. Fair play to you you're a great fellow altogether now that we know you are capable of being disgusted by a photo.

Only in your demented world does this somehow prove anything.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    The tabloids do stuff like this all the time... they had something similar to the following (but in colour) on their front page right after the Hillsborough disaster:

Warning!!!! Disturbing picture!!!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/...19_634x437.jpg

FHM were even making jokes about it:

FHM Australia pulled after Hillsborough comments - Brand Republic News - Brand Republic
    Hence my username

I was at Hillsborough I have since had to live with the stigma that I robbed and pissed on my fellow fans which was reported by the sun paper. I saw people die in front of my eyes I have friends who lost family. Tabloid cunt's will write anything to sell papers and they won't care what damage they do

Sun = Scum

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast