Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: co offaly teen

Default co offaly teen

Hi guys, just joined. I'm living near tullamore, co. offaly. I am 19 and looking to earn some money for my summer hoilday. I am available most days and evenings. I can do car jobs or out calls with discreet men. Live with my family so can't accommodation. Email me for details and I can get back to you with one or two snaps. This is a genuine ad. Married discreet men preferred.
    Thanks - Noreen

my email is deleted

Note from Com Mods... This thread was moved from Ad Section to Warning Section as this poster is a con artist as admitted to her/himself in post number 11 in this thread.
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 24-06-09 at 10:28. Reason: No private contact details may be posted, members can pm for these

Default my description

to save you from emailing me for my description I am size 8/10 dress size, 5'5, with bright red hair - I have lots of freckles so if you're interested in the clear skinned girl I'm not it.#

I am offering full sex (covered) and maybe oral. Please don't ask me what else I do, cause I don't know anything else.

Reviews

Ok, PM me your pics and prices please

Default details

hey cant seem to pm u can u pm some photos details

5. Default

interested could you pm me pics and prices

Default 20 euro

yep dis 1 is real she mailed me her number sayin no crd8. So i rang her asked what was the story wit rates and that then she said b 4 we talk send on 20 euro 087 so make up your one mind lads
    Last edited by lad252; 23-06-09 at 20:39.

she wanted you to buy her credit just to get her details ... what a rip off

if shes serious about meeting guys she should Click on User CP on the green toolbar
    which bring up her profile settings on the left hand side theres a tab saying Pictures and Albums
    and add pictures of her self there, then give her rates hear and she can PM interested members
    with her contact details phone no. etc ... as ANYONE can create a user account and state that
    they are a sexy girl and put random pics up then put there sister/girlfriend on the phone and ask
    for phone credit ...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Lads stay away from this ******!
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 23-06-09 at 23:29. Reason: Excessive

Reviews

delete thread.

This thread is temporally locked pending inquiry being asked of E-I Staff who will not be available until 10 am today. This is felt to be the best option until we hopefully get clarity on this matter.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast