Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi lads any info on thailand?

Default hi lads any info on thailand?

hey lads any info on thailand bangkok , pattaya, phuket any were else how much dose it cost for long time or short time can u hire girls for a couple of days ??? thanks

Reviews

if you are just going there to hire out women, then pattaya is the place to go to.. virtually everybar has a good selection of women, and if you are into ladyboys (katoy) then you will be in your element

a good saying to try and remember is "yed maar", that will open a few doors for you

Default Thailand

It will cost you approx. 1,000 Thai Baht (20 euro) a day to get a girl to stay with you day & night.
    It is so easy to get a girl to stay with you, in fact they come to you. I would avoid the Pattaya area altogether & only pick up a girl in a bar. The girls on the street have been barred form the bars for using drugs.

Reviews

giving the advice to stay away from pattaya seems a bit ridiculous... Pattaya is widely acknowledged as the sex capital of thailand.. phuket, chiang mai, bkk or koh samui have nothing on this place. you can do whatever you want, whenever you want.. as long as you leave your scruples and morals at home. and this is a punting website, so it goes without saying that half the thrill is taking your pick of the women.

its true that women come up to men all the time in thailand, the roles are completely reversed over there, you go from being hunter to the hunted..
    Just remember, money is king in thailand... no money, no honey....

20 euro for day and night is that true i taught it wud be more like 60???

Reviews

i have been to thailand loads of times,and in a lot of places you will only get "short time" for between 600 - 1000 baht.. depends on the type of woman you are with.. so id be really interested in knowing where you can get a woman to stay with you for 1000 baht.

remember the old saying, ... "you pay peanuts, you get monkeys"

you will be hard pushed to spend 60 euro per day, but it is achievable..

when are you thinking of going over there?

Reviews

Default Noodles and rice

Its in asia

Default Just cameback from there

I just came back from there,

More like 2000 baht in Bangkok at all times, and if you go to a go go bar you always pay a bar fine of 600 baht. Not bad really. An extra 2000 baht for long time.

Pattaya is a little cheaper , where the girls may go for the 1000 baht offer.

Overall , the two best places are Bangkok and Pattaya.

Also, my advice is to try a club called EDEN where you hire 2 girls at once for 90 mins.
    Only 3600 for a real great experience where you treated like a king.

Regards,
    Cork Lad

id say sept or jan wat about phuket whats it like there wud it be ok to go alone?

Hi Guys
    just read your posts. There are times when girls are cheaper in pattaya due to seasons, i.e. cheaper out of season.

My hubby goes and hires the girl for a week. He gets the guy on the reception desk of apartment/hotel to check girls identity and confirm she is female.

There are forums that you can find this information out.

Happy shopping xxx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast