Thread: Duplicate profiles

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Duplicate profiles

I have been 'conned' a few times recently. The first way is by girls answering the phone and sounding great. By that I mean friendly and flirty. They ask you what you like and what would you like them to wear etc. Then when I get there I am met by someone who doesn't speak English let alone know what you are looking for......this to me stinks of an agency and I am not happy staying with a girl that can not communicate in basic English....so I walk away.

Secondly, there are girls advertising with 2 profiles. They advertise as an independent but have 2 or maybe 3 profiles. There is one in paticular that I have visited and while I went once and it was good I did not want to return. However I choose her again from a different profile and was guided to the same address (and made to jump through the same hoops) only to find the same girl. Again I walked away..

Has anyone else found this and if so what do you do? Do you walk or do you accept it? Personally if I am not happy I walk....
    Last edited by Last time; 26-06-09 at 10:34. Reason: spelling

Default Use the reviews and this board.

Name and shame them, its the only way!

Quote Originally Posted by Last time View Post
    I have been 'conned' a few times recently. The first way is by girls answering the phone and sounding great. By that I mean friendly and flirty. They ask you what you like and what would you like them to wear etc. Then when I get there I am met by someone who doesn't speak English let alone know what you are looking for......this to me stinks of an agency and I am not happy staying with a girl that can not communicate in basic English....so I walk away.

Secondly, there are girls advertising with 2 profiles. They advertise as an independent but have 2 or maybe 3 profiles. There is one in paticular that I have visited and while I went once and it was good I did not want to return. However I choose her again from a different profile and was guided to the same address (and made to jump through the same hoops) only to find the same girl. Again I walked away..

Has anyone else found this and if so what do you do? Do you walk or do you accept it? Personally if I am not happy I walk....

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by david2666 View Post
    Name and shame them, its the only way!
    Well I have written 2 reviews of the ones I have walked away from.

If you want my opinion (by experience) on who is duplicating their profiles you can PM to ask....