Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson

Blog Entries

Default Im off.

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    I'm doing just that right now westlife , remember P.O.Box Go Fuck Yourself yeah
    Good night.I fully intend on arising in the mroning thats assuming of course that some skinny halfcast singer doesnt enter my bedroom and molest me with his monkey.

http://www.michaelwithhismonkey.net
    Westside.

I don't know what the newscasters seem so shocked about, he did only weigh about 2 and a half stone for the past ten years...

It's a sad day though.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default No more dates!

Poor Mick and just after announcing his new dates.....Peter 5...Andrew 8 and Andy 11,

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy View Post
    Poor Mick and just after announcing his new dates.....Peter 5...Andrew 8 and Andy 11,
    Witch 1 did he dangle from the baulconey he were away wit the ferrys/toy in the attik/ fukin kids trippyland in his back yard, still weve allot to thank him fer, our baz is as funny as fuk doin his moonwalk pished 2 bots of bucky, fukin class. MJRIP

Low weight doesn't really kill people without an underlying problem. He seemed energetic even just a few days ago. He didn't seem like the type of guy that would do illegal drugs or too much alcohol.

The spokesperson for Michael Jackson was giving out about prescription drugs a few minutes ago. Of course! The doctors were saying it was okay to take the drugs! That's why he was killed!

There is not the slightest doubt in my mind that Michael Jackson was murdered by the pharmaceutical companies, just like they have so many others (or killed them slowly). They have bloody hands, all of them.

RIP Michael Jackson.

Reviews

Very sad.

RIP

ESP

Blog Entries

I'm not at this stage going to stop people making jokes about MJ here, but I do personally think it is inappropriate. I think we should all show a little more respect. Pat x

9. Default

I am still finding this ever so hard to believe

A legend that will be remembered for his great achievement in music

RIP
    xx

foxpat81 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I'm not at this stage going to stop people making jokes about MJ here, but I do personally think it is inappropriate. I think we should all show a little more respect. Pat x
    Good ridance to him.he doesn't deserve to be alive after what he did to young children.I would feel sorry for the family of most people in the world but not a child molesters.you won't be missed and I hope there is a hell in the after life.no matter how talented etc he was,he deserved everything that come to him

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast