Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Price of Oil

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    You'll have to speak louder Sarah, the lads in the irish army are a bit hard of hearing.
    We ladies do not mind deaf soldier,we just love them well armed

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    No Sarah, the Irish soldiers are very much alive, it's just that they're all stone deaf because the Department of Defence did'nt provide them with earmuffs when they were shooting off their little guns. Problem is, if somebody ever invades us, our troops will never hear the enemy sneaking up on them....which is just as well, because if any of the lads actually got injured resisting capture, the compensation claims would leave the state rightly f***ed.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    No Sarah, the Irish soldiers are very much alive, it's just that they're all stone deaf because the Department of Defence did'nt provide them with earmuffs when they were shooting off their little guns. Problem is, if somebody ever invades us, our troops will never hear the enemy sneaking up on them....which is just as well, because if any of the lads actually got injured resisting capture, the compensation claims would leave the state rightly f***ed.
    Sorry Carlos ,
    I mean deaf not death my mistake darlin'
    And I hope they are shooting with Huge guns, not little ones

den u will luv uz sexy infidel sarah. we r armed to da teeth n today iz glorius day for uz. today we nuke those imperialist swines across road at iie from our mobile launchpad. we just need to get mule to turn around n point right way and

KABOOOM!!!!! no more jake

5. Default

Well Da Burka Boyz you sound like the right kind of men I was looking for. I was planning to start a little war in a middle eastern country. When we're at it bomb a few of them

Point your nukes in that direction boyz. Because war is good for pushing the price of oil up. I bet Georgie was glad he took my advice for Iraq.

Now for you Sarah you sexy little minx. What are you doing for the afternoon. While the boyz are playing with their toys, me and you could play a few games too. If you know what I mean
    Last edited by JR Ewing; 27-06-09 at 12:44. Reason: to push up the price of oil
    Give us a drink Sue Ellen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JR Ewing View Post
    Well Da Burka Boyz you sound like the right kind of men I was looking for. I was planning to start a little war in a middle eastern country. When we're at it bomb a few of them

Point your nukes in that direction boyz. Because war is good for pushing the price of oil up. I bet Georgie was glad he took my advice for Iraq.

Now for you Sarah you sexy little minx. What are you doing for the afternoon. While the boyz are playing with their toys, me and you could play a few games too. If you know what I mean

Ohh, I understand you perfectly fine but I got a date for tonight already but....
    I am going for barbecue and I am sure I will get a sausage.... or two

7. Default

I bet none will be as big as old JRs sausage. I would love to see you get your mouth around that

Give us a drink Sue Ellen

Ohh, I understand you perfectly fine but I got a date for tonight already but....
    I am going for barbecue and I am sure I will get a sausage.... or two
    I woz looking fooerward to our date Sarah Conner's but now I am wooeried that you will burn my little winkie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JR Ewing View Post
    I bet none will be as big as old JRs sausage. I would love to see you get your mouth around that

That looks YUMMY ,can wait for that

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arnie S View Post
    I woz looking fooerward to our date Sarah Conner's but now I am wooeried that you will burn my little winkie

I would not burn it , I'll eat it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast