Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man seeks Goddess

Blog Entries

Default Man seeks Goddess

I saw this today:

Smart, Sexy, Spiritual Goddess Desired for Awesome Relationship with Extraordinary Man

What d'ya reckon ladies? He likes prostitutes! xxx

Reviews

What a nice chap. Smart, coherent, all his own teeth... oh, if you just overlook the megalomaniacal messianic complex he's really a decent skin

Reviews

Quote from Mark in Los Angeles:

"She believes in the light-filled MAGIC of sacred sex. She wants to utilize this magic to manifest our Global Vision. She realizes that her sacred sexual union with me is crucial for manifesting the Global Vision."

Naw, he's just one of these new age American types from California. He's written a book and now he want's to establish a cult following around his philosophy or Global Vision. Eventually he'll start his own sect which will involve lots of people giving him all their money and the women engaging in a multitude of sacred sexual rituals with him i.e. free sex.

Maybe we should invite him to become a member of E-I. I fancy becoming part of his sacred sexual priesthood once he gets his group up and running.

I hear you snigger, but laugh not, Scientology, the Church of Jesus Christ of Laterday Saints, the Moonies, yea even the Free Prebyterian Church all started from small beginnings, and we all know what we get from little acorns.......one massive woody.

Reviews

Fuck me sideways, can you imagine being stuck in a room with him and QPH

Reviews

If you dont behave yourself mousey, I'm going stick you in a room with RicFlair and Qph and see how you like it. That Yank probably aint so bad once he falls asleep.

Reviews

I'll be good.

Besides, Ric's been wandering around Pat's dungeon bollock naked all day since this guy stole his robe

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I saw this today:

Smart, Sexy, Spiritual Goddess Desired for Awesome Relationship with Extraordinary Man

What d'ya reckon ladies? He likes prostitutes! xxx
    2 questions for you Pat........

1. What the hell were you looking for when you "saw" this???

2. Did you apply???....................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    2 questions for you Pat........

1. What the hell were you looking for when you "saw" this???

2. Did you apply???....................

she found him
    hence my new shiny badge

nbt

Blog Entries

Ah so it was you all along.............

Here's your new sig......

"Smart, Sexy, Spiritual Goddess Desired for Awesome Relationship with Extraordinary Man"..........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

I do NOT wish to control my Goddess. I have ZERO interest in controlling either her or our relationship. I am wise enough to know that God is in control. I obey God. I am surrendered to God's Will. I am also wise enough to know that a surefire way to ruin a relationship with a fabulous woman is to attempt to control her.
    Wait, but if God is in control then what does Goddess mean? I thought there was only one God according to most religions. Will the Goddess have to surrender to God as well?

What I seek is an exquisite Love Dance in which my male role is to lead (as in ballroom dancing) and my Goddess's female role is to surrender in ecstasy. She IS the dance. (At a ballroom dance event, who does the audience mostly look at?—the girl!) My interest is NOT in controlling her, but rather in creating ecstasy in her, and (as in ballroom dancing) that requires a strong male lead. But I cannot make her surrender to my lead. What I can do is to make myself irresistible.... and then extend my open hand to her and ask, "Will you dance with me?" If she takes my hand and surrenders into my arms, then that is God's Will, not my control.
    He wants her to surrender to him like he surrenders to God? But NOT "controlling her".... right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast