Thread: BIZARRE SEX in DUBLIN & CORK from SATURDAY with KINKY JESSICA!

Blog Entries

Thumbs up BIZARRE SEX in DUBLIN & CORK from SATURDAY with KINKY JESSICA!

My name is Mistress Jessica, Welcome To My World, to the domain of your darkest dreams of domination, to a place of pain and pleasure where fantasy becomes reality and you become the slave you were born to be - MY slave,

the GODdess you were BORN to SERVE!

I am a sexy Dominant Mistress who offers Domination. I am a kinky woman with curves in all the right places.
    When I am dressed in your favourite PVC, rubber or leather, you will wonder why you hesitated! Body worship and mild domination are my speciality, but I also love to explore unusual fetishes and strange cravings.

I love boys who love toys. Why not experiment with someone who respects your desires? Call me for rude interludes with a fetish twist. I noticed (& enjoyed, I must add) from a very early age that I loved to have control over the boys I 'played' with.

I love to torment, tease and humiliate my slaves and enjoy hearing them beg me to punish them. I have had many slaves over the years that have worshipped and adored Me. I used to keep My favourite slave in a small, dark cupboard in my pantry for hours.

I would dress him up in his sissy maid outfit & would only let him out when I needed things done, like having My collection of high-heeled patent boots cleaned or domestic chores such as cleaning my toilet or washing my dirty underwear.

For me this is a lifestyle that I have chosen, love and enjoy...

Because I speak five languages you can also book me as a translator or I will accompany you for dinner, theatre or holiday.

See my website on: Mistress_jessica
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6412.JPG 
Views:	195 
Size:	25.3 KB 
ID:	11464