Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The d9 girls

Quote Originally Posted by jayf1 View Post
    trust me anna i have checked your listing and was one of the reasons i didnt call you because i myself like owo and i remember you used not to do outcalls too but now its listed that you do and i got excited when i seen you do outcalls now and not so happy when i seen you didnt do owo anymore but was confused when i seen some reviews saying they did recieve owo like the most recient review by blackcat i think it was. pity i would have liked to see you
    Honestly, I'm a little confused of that review too.
    He's saying he saw me earlier this year so it is possible he saw me before i stopped doing owo. I have no idea who it was but I would expect someone to be more excited of my owo experience. But cant be too picky and ask them to rat a good review just because I dont think it was good enough and I dont remember the client, can I?

By the way Jayf, when I didn't do outcalls?
    I seem to be missed that period of my life

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    By the way Jayf, when I didn't do outcalls?
    I seem to be missed that period of my life
    yeah i seem to remember a time when you were not doing outcalls or maybe you just didnt click that option at the time.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Honestly, I'm a little confused of that review too.
    He's saying he saw me earlier this year so it is possible he saw me before i stopped doing owo. I have no idea who it was but I would expect someone to be more excited of my owo experience. But cant be too picky and ask them to rat a good review just because I dont think it was good enough and I dont remember the client, can I?
    honestly i wouldnt expect any girl to request a rat mark beside a good review just because he may have clicked the wrong box.
    and unfortunatly i'll not be able to comment on your owo skills.
    lol
    but i'd sure like to be able to
    Last edited by jayf1; 24-06-09 at 16:31.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jayf1 View Post
    honestly i wouldnt expect any girl to request a rat mark beside a good review just because he may have clicked the wrong box.
    and unfortunatly i'll not be able to comment on your owo skills.
    lol
    but i'd sure like to be able to
    OWO is over-rated anyway. Anna's oral skills are pretty good so I think you could make an exception and I doubt you would regret it.

Anyway how come that such an important thread warning clients about an agency in D9 turns out in a discussion about if I do or not do OWO.
    The service provided is more important to you than the person who provides it. I think punters should base their decision of who to visit on other information than if she does owo like for instance if she' s really independent. And that's what this thred was supposed to be about.
    Dont you punters have any advice to share about this topic? Is it really neccesary to be dissapointed so often? Isn't there any effective way, how to warn each other?
    I'm sure many of you have spotted few rotten apples, there should be some system of how to avoid this to happen to others.

Reviews

It was supposed to b about d9 and not owo.but seen as its been mentioned i really enjoy it.neway lads dont get on annas back here because she cud b saving you from a really bad experience

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12