Thread: Molte grazie Patrizzia

Default Molte grazie Patrizzia

Buona sera Patrizzia, buona sera belle signore, buona sera E-I e buona sera Irlanda.

Eat iz aye, your littal Silvio froma Roma ina Italia. Mille grazie fora geeving me de grate onor ofa being de patron ofa your grand organizzazione E-I. Asa you know aye haffa many l'esperienza di questa buiznez. Ehh aye haffa sum gut news fora you, ina Julio ayema gonna giva big partito ina Roma and you iza all inavitet. Iffa di laydee cums to meia partito, aye giva she mille Euro ent iffa she maka me cum, den aye giffa she duemila Euro....iz molto buono, no?

Aye ama small men, but aye haffa big attrazione.....meia villa iza very big. She haffa 30 rooms with de bed....no small bed, but haffa big bed, di bed matrimoniale. Di bedroom iza all en-sweet witta di bat ena showa ena bidet fora washa di puss. Iffa di laydee like, aye help she wita washa di puss.

Aye neffa haffa laydee froma Irlanda ina meia villa.....only ona laydee froma Ingletera. Di appelazione wassa Hot Elizabeth.
    Aye tink she wassa laydee bella, but den she trei to fukka mei ass. Aye say to she, "you no fukka mei ass, aye fukka di ass here, ent iffa you trei fukka wit mei ass, you no gonna work in Italia no more babe".

Aye haffa many slaves ina meia villa for helpa di laydees.......sorry Patrizzia for meia bad Ingles, no slaves iza servants. Ayeama umbel Primero Ministro, noa Caesar................yet. But ona dei aye bea Caesar of alla di Onion di Europa ent den alla di laydees be fukket. Iza buono no?

Aye needa 30 laydees for diz partito ina Julio Patrizzia ent aye lika di laydees blonda wit de big boobie ent di ass bella. But iza molto importante dat diza laydees no talk..we haffa di omerta here....di laydees musta shutuppa di face ent no talk wit di newsapaper or wit di televizione. Di newsapaper ent di televizione ina Italia dat donna belong to Silvio iza justa showa di wankas. Aye lika to piss ona diza paperazzi.

Aye mussa go now bella Patrizzia.....sum laydees cum to meia villa fora mei assistenza tonite.

Arrivederci.

Silvio Berlusconi
    Last edited by E-I Patron; 23-06-09 at 23:08.

uz en glash iz worse den rz iz bro n wha wiff da hairdo ber less scone i u iz n afront to r his lamb ic teachings grow a berad n we will let uz live

Blog Entries

Default Another horny Italian.......

Silvio have you finally run out of women in Italy???

Got through them all eventually eh..............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Signore Berlusconi (or may I call you Silvio?) , it is an honour to be at your service.

I have always felt passionately about Italian men. They don't call you stalions for nothing!

I don't normally involve myself in the arrangements between the lovely ladies on this site and the men who enjoy their 'companionship' (for legal reasons) but for you I can make an exception.

I shall be coming to your country myself soon to launch our Italian website and it would be an honour to meet with you and discuss in person how I could provide for your entertainment needs. Can I be so bold as to suggest we Rendez Vous as our French neighbours would say?

The nations of Ireland and Italy have so much in common. I want to assure you that we are good Catholics here and our government has a long history of corruption.

Ciao sexy,

Patricia xXx

Reviews

silvio.
    whilst u were writing this ,i was shagging ure missus like the rest of milano
    thats why kaki moved on his missus couldnt get enough of the niner

nbt

Reviews

Default hey Silvio

whats this in the papers today about u sleeping with prostitutes? £900 to sleep with u? what kind of a stupid cunt would pay that kinda money?

Default Aye needa assistenza

Buona sera bella Patrizzia,

Eat iz aye, your littal Silvio ina Roma. I needa suma assistenza bella Patrizzia per favore. Iza molto sheet ina Italia now. Aye getta di call lassa nite froma di Padre Santo ina di Citta del Vaticano ena you no, heez wanna fukka mei ass now.

Butt aye say tu heem, "Papa Santo you canna no fukka di ass, you mussa fukka di puss and your boss ina paradiso no giva me di puss fora you tu fukka, ena iffa you trei ena fukka mei ass iza big sin mortale ena you iza gonna hell. Il diabolo haffa on big fat attrazione ena heeza gonna fukka your ass". Il Papa heeza say dat heeze gonna exi.....exqui......escom.......sorry fora mei poor Ingles bella Patrizzia, butt heeza say heez gonna fukka me outta di church. Butt den aye say to heem, " Iffa you fukka me outta di church, aye fukka you outta Italia". I tink maybee heeza gonna go di Irlanda, butt no gonna go di Irlanda del Nord, cosa den heeza no haffa no more ass....boom boom, comprendere. Iza buono no?

Meia esposa, she allaso wanna fukka mei ass. Butt aye say tu she, "Dio ina paradiso,heeza giva you di puss mei littal scorpione, ena iffa you wanna maka di moany, you canna go outta ear ena worka lika alla oder laydees". Dena she giva me on big kick ina nuttelas. Butt aye giva she il numero di telefono offa your grand organizzazione E-I. Aye tink she gonna cum di Irlanda wita il Papa. She nota bad ina di bed, butt she no gonna do alla tinks....no wanna fukka ina di ass. Shesa ass iza ass virginale, noa ass matrimoniale. Canna you pleeza giva she sum occupazione. Iza molto buono no?

Aye tink aye iza gonna cum tu Irlanda ena aska fora di ass-ceilum sexual. Butt aye needa doa sumtink witta di moany. Haffa 9.4 miliardi di dollari US, butt aye needa ona onest laydee tu washa di moany fora me. Iza molto facile tu washa di moany, iza justa lika washa di puss. Aye giva your organizzazione di "grande donazione" ena you getta keepa di 10% commissione. Ena iffa your Primo Ministro, Signore Brian Cowboy giva me di ass-ceilum sexual, aye giva heem di 10% commissione allaso. Heeza gut men che comprende questa buiznez. Iza molto buono no?

Aye gotta go bella Patrizzia cosa di polizia fiscale iza comin tu meia villa tonite......ena deza gonna treia tu fukka mei ass tu.

Ciao

Silvio Berlusconi