Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Little Fly Who Liked Cum

Smile The Little Fly Who Liked Cum

A Dolly Darling Story

Once upon a time there was a very little fly, he was a bit of a runt, and all the other flies were so much bigger then him. Many of them bullied him in fact. Whenever there was a bit of food, and he wanted to go land on it, the bigger flies would fly in his way, or they would dive into him and knock him to the ground. They were real mother fucker flies. He really hated their fly guts. He even tried to reason with them sometimes "the reason why I'm so little is cause you guys dont ever let me eat " Those bully flies just laughed at him and said "May the strongest fly win".
    Little fly had a little place he would go and sit and cry. It was on a window ledge of an old brick building. His fly tears would soak his whole body and make him even more miserable. He knew he wasn't doing himself any good to sit and cry. He knew there had to be something he could do to get out of his depression and to stop all the bullying. But everyday was the same, he would see some food, fly towards it, the bullies would stop him, and he would sit on the window ledge and cry.
    Then one day, he had this random thought "Seeing how I'm sitting on this window ledge, maybe I should look in the window, and maybe I will see something inside that cheers me up". So little fly looked in the window and do you know what he saw?? He saw two humans doing something odd. He saw this pretty lady with very long blond hair and she had her mouth around this long thing that was sticking out very hard and erect from between a man's legs. "Hmm?".... little fly wondered what it was. He only saw humans with clothes on before, since he was always an outside fly. So little fly decided to get a bit of nerve on, and fly in the window and take a closer look. He buzzed in and flew around and around and around the women's head, trying to figure out what she was doing. Her hand kept rising up and sorta swatting him, but very lazily, so he wasn't bothered by it. She was in no way as aggressive as those fly bullies, so he went ahead and stuck by, looking at it as close up as he could get. Then suddenly, the man started shaking and and jerking about and the women started saying "yes, o yes, give it to me in my mouth".
    "Did she say give it to me in my mouth?" Little fly was so excited, could this be a chance for food finally??? He didnt think twice about it, he dove right on in towards that erect thing that carried food, and hit it just as the women took her mouth off it. He landed in this gooey liquid that was warm and "Oh Ive found heaven I think" thought the little fly. He loved the taste, the heat of it, just the right temperature in fact. He just lapped it up as fast as his little tongue could drink, till that lady's hand started to swat at him again. This time she was aiming harder, so he took the cue, and made a dash for the window.
    He was a really happy fly with a full belly. He flew over the rooftops with a heavy belly and this is when a miracle happened! The little fly grew. He grew and grew and he got so big, and when he happened to pass by those bullies, they screamed with fright at his size. They curled in little balls on the ground and dared to ask him how he got so big. "I drank cum and now I'm big and strong! You can all call me 'Cum-Fly!'" and with that, he stamped his now enormous feet right down on all those fly bullies and squashed them flat as could be. Not to mention he drew a crowd around him of adoring female flies.... yeah, life was pretty fucking fabulous from then on for Cum-Fly.

And that is the tremendous story of Cum-Fly

by Dolly Darling
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 23-06-09 at 03:41.

By the way, this story was inspired yesterday when I was giving a blowjob, and this little fly kept buzzing around my head, and then just as my client was cumming, the fly took a nose dive for his cock! He really wanted his cum! I got up to get some tissues to clean the cum off and when I came back in room, there was the fly taking another dive for the bit left sitting still on the end of his cock. It was just so peculiar, and we started laughing about it. I told him I would write a story about the little fly who loved cum, and he said "Do! Dolly, Do!"

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    By the way, this story was inspired yesterday when I was giving a blowjob, and this little fly kept buzzing around my head, and then just as my client was cumming, the fly took a nose dive for his cock! He really wanted his cum! I got up to get some tissues to clean the cum off and when I came back in room, there was the fly taking another dive for the bit left sitting still on the end of his cock. It was just so peculiar, and we started laughing about it. I told him I would write a story about the little fly who loved cum, and he said "Do! Dolly, Do!"
    lol!!!! I thought it was really good. I didn't realise you wrote it at first, well done. It's a nice story.

Reviews

Dotty you should store up all these little gems & write a book when you have enough. Brilliant !

Just as an aside, when I saw that Nicegirls ........... had posted I honestly expected a snide, argumentative, immature comment to try & get a rise out of you but no ! I can say without fear of contradiction that it was a positive post, a nice post, one without the baggage his posts normally carry. Excellent. It's the 1st one I can remember.
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

Reviews

Apparently Cum-Fly became the baddest mofo in his hood, and has taken to pimpin' bitches and dissin' da five-oh and hangin' ten wit his homies.

Blog Entries

Default You might get more inspired if you entered them into a comp on the site when we have

Various stories will be on the agenda.
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Apparently Cum-Fly became the baddest mofo in his hood, and has taken to pimpin' bitches and dissin' da five-oh and hangin' ten wit his homies.

HAHAHAHA Thats briliant. Maybe I will have you illustrate my book of short sex stories :-)

Might do a whole collection on insects having sex

Reviews

That looks horrible. Insects have exoskeletons and chitinous carapaces and all that plating on them. Imagine running your hands (or feelers) over that. No soft suppleness to be found.

"Oh baby, my spiracles are so wet. Do me now."

"Honey, could you move your middle left leg? It's digging into my thorax."

A fly and a flea in a flue
    Were imprisoned, so what could they do?
    Said the flea, "Let us fly!"
    Said the fly, "Let us flee!"
    So they flew through a flaw in the flue.

Yeah, its not the most sexiest photo out there

I'm just really fucking glad that I wasn't born an insect. Life must really suck to be so little and ugly and eat garbage. But then again, it wouldnt be so bad to live in the cup of a flower bud, drink morning dew, and evening dew too, feel pollen between my toes, glide on the wind when it blows. Aww, just like all things, there are pros and cons. But true, Id be too embarrassed with my exterior and a little ashamed at how it would feel. So I'm very glad I've got this lovely soft skin on me Even I love touching it! I'm sure you will too

Reviews

HAHAHAHA Thats briliant. Maybe I will have you illustrate my book of short sex stories :-)

Might do a whole collection on insects having sex

The male of that species has to be very careful, because after he has finished his job, he could end up being her dinner.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast