Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Stig

Reviews

Default The Stig

Anyone watchin top gear , can Schumacher really be him or has he just donned the suit for this episode ?
    I have no signature at the moment

Default I fink

As far as I know the real stig is a former race car driver from Canada. Dunno his name hmmmmm google ......

Reviews

The stig came out to join the boys on stage , took off his helmet and it's Michael Schumacher . It was the best kept secret in television probably ever .
    I have no signature at the moment

Default .....

Reviews

Schumacher isnt the stig for one good reason his contract with fiat/ferrari do you honestly think fiat would allow him to drive competitors cars around i dont think so another reason is they got a loan of the ferrari and im guessing ferrari would only allow one of their drivers to drive it on the top gear track so who better than shumacher
    Drop One Keep One To Glory

Blog Entries

Just a stunt I'd say.........

I don't think the BBC would pay him the amount of money he would be looking for just to be an anonymous driver...............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Yeah, it's gotta be a fake. Even Schuey didn't look all that impressed with himself

Default Vrooooommmmmm!!!!!

I love the stig!! love2

Default Hoax!

Schumacher only been out of F1 a few yrs.The latest stig been doin the rounds for years(since the old one buried that Jag in the sea).When you gettin 26 million a year in earnings i doubt you gonna fly to the UK for some pocket money lol. Hoax..Hoax

Reviews

its on youtube, cant remember the guys name, but he is an ex profesional racing driver.. there is an interview with him before he became the stig, and another one a few years later with a german tv crew interviewing him whilst in stig mode.. same voice..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast