Thread: any girls in limerick or kerry

1. Default any girls in limerick or kerry

hey lookin for some cheaper sex any1 know any girls around limerick or kerry

2. Default

txt pussandboots. lornas her name. fones usually off cos of her day job. i havent been with her yet but read reviews and nothin bad from anyone. i think she does like owo, sex and cim for like 90e or without cim for 70. car jobs and outcalls at the mo except ther odd sunday when shes in a hotel. shes bout 6 foot but dont let that put u off. pm me or doozer121 for her number, and shes in limerick
    Last edited by conroadster; 21-06-09 at 02:05.

not a grate ride

Reviews

Default Girls in Limerick

46 of them
    Dam

5. Default

Where could i get lornas no

Default hi babe

I can travel to Limerick but I'm very shy. I've only been with one guy (my brother) so don't know much about sex. Can you please help me. Show me the ropes. I'll charge €50 but you can send me €20 phone credit and I'll give you my details. We can take it from there. Believe me, you will be also helping out your fellow Limerick lads. They had to make calls to keep on top of things

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tullamoreteen View Post
    I can travel to Limerick but I'm very shy. I've only been with one guy (my brother) so don't know much about sex. Can you please help me. Show me the ropes. I'll charge €50 but you can send me €20 phone credit and I'll give you my details. We can take it from there. Believe me, you will be also helping out your fellow Limerick lads. They had to make calls to keep on top of things
    back again??