View Poll Results: Should the winner of a monthly comp be allowed enter the following months comp?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, they should be allowed enter the following months comp

19 76.00%
  • No, they should skip the following months comp

6 24.00%

Thread: Competition Poll

Blog Entries

Default Competition Poll

In case you havnt heard we are having monthly competitions with €250 prize money.

One thing that i have thought about and want everyones opinions is the subject of repeat wins.While i have no probs with the same person winning twice or whatever the case may be,i was thinking ,in the interest of fairness,not to allow a winner take part in the following months comp.Its only an idea so its not concrete.If Mr X wins March comp then he cannot enter the comp again until May.Again its only an idea and i really dont mind either way.

Its a private poll by the way,
    Westside.

Nevermind, for some reason the poll wouldn't come up when I first clicked on it.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 20-06-09 at 16:02. Reason: Poll wasn't showing up at first...

Blog Entries

Default One other thing too

A person doesnt have to be a regular poster either.I say this because some like scankman do reviews and dont post so if he wants to do a comp at some stage then no probs there either.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

should we limit it to people that have been members for , say, at least 3 months. just so that carlos cant open new accounts and enter multiple number of times - those cheatin latin bastards !!!!!

Blog Entries

Default Ok with this gone onto page 2

its safe to say its dead and buried so anyone wins a comp can enter the next one too.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Maybe limit it to 2 in row and then be excluded for 1.......... if it comes to that.............

Ya know.......... win two miss one.................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Maybe limit it to 2 in row and then be excluded for 1.......... if it comes to that.............

Ya know.......... win two miss one.................
    Nope, if a member is smart enough to achieve that, then fair play to the guy (or girl) let him enter every time. I won't have that problem.
    Once a prick - always a prick.