Another funny moment at Westville today.Well for me anyway.

there is this bum down by me.He has plenty money but goes around like he is poor.He drives this banger.I often wondered about asking him if an excellerator is optional or came as standard with it.I have seen baby snails go faster.He pretends he has nothing but has loads.You know the type, €1000 wellies and 10 cent tractor.I told him to fuck off ages ago.Apparently that was nasty but low and behold ,all of those ppl who thought i was nasty are now sick of him.He is constantly bumming stuff and lets noone alone only yours truely AKA me.

Anyway, this morning he is out on a role again.He was going around in his vest and i could see he was starting to knock on all the houses.I went in and came back out again to head off and he was just after heading away from a girl who lives down the road with her guy.So i going down and she is passing up and i started laughing and asked her what he was after.

I asked what did he ask for?

Now im not sure why but i burst my arse laughing at her reply

He wanted a tea bag off me she says.

Well i burst my arse laughing thinking tea bag as in the sex one.She copped on to what i was thinking.

the prick goes to the pub every night too,
Westside.