Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Technican

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Technican

I posted a review again yesterday alas guess what happened, it went missing again,on average
    it will happen to 1 out of every 3 i submit.First off i have everything correct at my end, always
    shows review submitted and recently what i have started doing is submitting the same review
    twice but im afraid no joy still same problem.Just to add i book flights,pay road tax,buy other
    stuff plus fill in multiple forms online no probs so its not my problem.
    Ihave been highlighting this for 18 months and see multiple other users are encountering the
    same problems.Again today today ive been told the TECHNICAN says everything is fine(guess
    i wont be hiring him/her)
    Well there is some good news apparently there is a solution to the problem just keep resubmitting
    until u strike the jackpot,but wait a minute a little flaw here aswell u often find when u go to do
    this the profile is down,stumped again,also a bit of effort goes into writing them so i personally
    think once is quite enough.
    I also had another thought today i wonder if the form which the ladies submit their payment
    details for advertising was acting the same way would it be left 18 months without fixing,
    oh no it wouldn i forgot that has to do with money.
    As im on my pointless rant lets have a word about the chat room ,lets be fair has anybody
    ever seen a worse effort, there was a poll and when it didnt get the desired result we did
    a Lisbon and ignored it, nobody i mean nobody considers it anything but a joke.
    Dont use the excuse of site security as im sure there are millions of chat rooms on the
    web surely there is one there to suit and its not our job to find it its yours.If not do the
    decent thing if u have no intrest in having a proper chat room just dont bother with one
    again obviously it dosent directly generate money.
    So i guess at times the literary content may not be great here but its still better than the
    techenical end of things

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    I posted a review again yesterday alas guess what happened, it went missing again,on average
    it will happen to 1 out of every 3 i submit.First off i have everything correct at my end, always
    shows review submitted and recently what i have started doing is submitting the same review
    twice but im afraid no joy still same problem.Just to add i book flights,pay road tax,buy other
    stuff plus fill in multiple forms online no probs so its not my problem.
    Ihave been highlighting this for 18 months and see multiple other users are encountering the
    same problems.Again today today ive been told the TECHNICAN says everything is fine(guess
    i wont be hiring him/her)
    Well there is some good news apparently there is a solution to the problem just keep resubmitting
    until u strike the jackpot,but wait a minute a little flaw here aswell u often find when u go to do
    this the profile is down,stumped again,also a bit of effort goes into writing them so i personally
    think once is quite enough.
    I also had another thought today i wonder if the form which the ladies submit their payment
    details for advertising was acting the same way would it be left 18 months without fixing,
    oh no it wouldn i forgot that has to do with money.
    As im on my pointless rant lets have a word about the chat room ,lets be fair has anybody
    ever seen a worse effort, there was a poll and when it didnt get the desired result we did
    a Lisbon and ignored it, nobody i mean nobody considers it anything but a joke.
    Dont use the excuse of site security as im sure there are millions of chat rooms on the
    web surely there is one there to suit and its not our job to find it its yours.If not do the
    decent thing if u have no intrest in having a proper chat room just dont bother with one
    again obviously it dosent directly generate money.
    So i guess at times the literary content may not be great here but its still better than the
    techenical end of things

you are a funny man Ber.

I really mean it.

why stretch post, did i miss something

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default funny

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    you are a funny man ber.

would i be funny ha ha or funny strange alec:

Ps have to add this because apparently if ure message is less than 10 characters it
    cant be submitted maybe they are trying to tell me something politely:

I really mean it.
    ah i see what happened now ure supposed to reply at the end

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Oops

Quote Originally Posted by johncena View Post
    why stretch post, did i miss something
    never thought of that can see a sanction coming from the forum police

Blog Entries

I was waiting for a big picture of a hot naked chick to pop up ber.......... I'll keep lookin just in case.........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

probaly wont be given excuse either , just dont log out ........u mightened get back in

Reviews

No naked pictures but it's still funny
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

its terrible ber , you make a serious complaint and the moderators just wanna make fun of your post

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by johncena View Post
    probaly wont be given excuse either , just dont log out ........u mightened get back in
    Is that what happened to your last profile???........... I'll look into that straight away............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast