Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The truth about Paddy Kenny

Default The truth about Paddy Kenny

Paddy Kenny here.
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 17-06-09 at 19:41.

Hello Paddy - How are ye ?

Blog Entries

Default Heya Paddy

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyKwrites View Post
    Paddy Kenny here.
    you can still hire out the bouncing castles.

Westside.
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 17-06-09 at 19:40. Reason: att quote only

Blog Entries

Paddy you'll have to forgive everybody for having their suspicions here, but it does puzzle me why somebody with as many problems as you, would again register another user name looking for help and advice from, with all due respect to all here, people on a site such as this..........

There must surely be other sites, or forums, which are much better equipped to give you the kind of help and advice you require????

Not that most here aren't experts on everything.............. and that others aren't welcome, but it seems a little odd..........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Paddy you'll have to forgive everybody for having their suspicions here, but it does puzzle me why somebody with as many problems as you, would again register another user name looking for help and advice from, with all due respect to all here, people on a site such as this..........

There must surely be other sites, or forums, which are much better equipped to give you the kind of help and advice you require????

Not that most here aren't experts on everything.............. and that others aren't welcome, but it seems a little odd..........
    The whole thing seems very odd. Someone should check out the IP address claim.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyKwrites View Post
    Paddy Kenny
    Being banned permanently here means banned permanently. You stated you are a banned user so ao also are banned

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    The whole thing seems very odd. Someone should check out the IP address claim.

after reading his claims earlier . i actually did my own tests for the crack and this is what i found.

2 laptops within a 5 mile radius of each in the city centre both on vodafone plugin things.
    both gave the same ip address. i dont know does this prove anything but it did happen. might have something to do with being on the same vodafone account

john

How did you know that?

Blog Entries

I'm also doing some research........... How do you find that Vodafone plug in thingy???........Any good???
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    I'm also doing some research........... How do you find that Vodafone plug in thingy???........Any good???

not bad bit dear compared to others but the lads that are using live in the sticks and they the only ones the can coverage on.

john

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast