Thread: Striptease & Lapdance

Default Striptease & Lapdance

I like a girl to do a striptease and a lapdance for me and also to be stripping me at the same time. I like her to then perform owo to completion. Does anyone have any good experiances of this type of service.

I hate it when you arrive at appointment, get pointed towards the shower arrive back in room and she is there already naked. It feels like she is pushing to get it over with right from the start.

Any comments?

Rgds

Arch

Hey sorry man cant help you but if anyone has info on this its pretty much what im looking for also. biggest problem i find is trying to explain this to any of the foreign girls

Hey guys! I dont think this should be such a problem as it's not a dangerous technique nor it's weird.
    I'm not really a great dancer but I do this kind of thing for one of my regulars and we both enjoy it. Also I believe its a pity when I put all the effort in dressing myself up and then it's all down before anyone has the chance to enjoy the views
    I don't offer owo though.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Hey guys! I dont think this should be such a problem as it's not a dangerous technique nor it's weird.
    I'm not really a great dancer but I do this kind of thing for one of my regulars and we both enjoy it. Also I believe its a pity when I put all the effort in dressing myself up and then it's all down before anyone has the chance to enjoy the views
    Sounds great Anna, I may just have to come and check that out.

Regards

Archie

Quote Originally Posted by archiez1000 View Post
    Sounds great Anna, I may just have to come and check that out.

Regards

Archie
    Yes, I think you should
    Tell me about your request on the phone so I can think of what to put on for this occasion

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Hey Anna, Sounds great. Any chance you have plans to come to Galway or nearby???

Quote Originally Posted by Kenkong View Post
    Hey Anna, Sounds great. Any chance you have plans to come to Galway or nearby???
    Hi Ken, honestly I'm not much into traveling so there wont be any tour in the close future. But I've received several requests from Galway, so maybe sometime in the future I'll think about it.