Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Young,hot,sexy and blonde!Do U need anithing else?.....NO :)

  1. #1

    Exclamation Young,hot,sexy and blonde!Do U need anithing else?.....NO :)

    hey guys,





    I'm a young,tall,slim and sexy german girl!I can be U r "lunch" in ur lunch-time!Cum and refresh ur self with me and start to work again with smile on ur face!Ooooor......cum after ur work...have a nice massage........a lovely time with an amazing,chatty girl!Cum and chillout 2gether!I promise U won't be dissapointed!



    1/2h:120
    1h:230




    my profile:
    Heidi, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland


    T.:085-7464-142



    Heidi

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    N Ireland
    Posts
    11
    Reviews
    14

    Default Comming

    You should come up to Letterkenny in Donegal 19 -22 June Rally weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by Heidi Baby View Post
    hey guys,





    I'm a young,tall,slim and sexy german girl!I can be U r "lunch" in ur lunch-time!Cum and refresh ur self with me and start to work again with smile on ur face!Ooooor......cum after ur work...have a nice massage........a lovely time with an amazing,chatty girl!Cum and chillout 2gether!I promise U won't be dissapointed!



    1/2h:120
    1h:230




    my profile:
    Heidi, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland


    T.:085-7464-142



    Heidi

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    95
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaye321 View Post
    You should come up to Letterkenny in Donegal 19 -22 June Rally weekend
    Jaye,

    Heidi is beautiful and sexy as hell. But at 5'9" she's taller than your requirements.

  4. #4

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by archiez1000 View Post
    Jaye,

    Heidi is beautiful and sexy as hell. But at 5'9" she's taller than your requirements.
    U r so baaaaaad.......

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •