Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Police

Blog Entries

I'm glad to hear he wasn't looking for a freebie or anything more untoward than it was. I can see why you were a little freaked. His approach does seem somewhat unprofessional if he was a Guard? Maybe somebody here who is a Guard could comment? Answers by PM to myself if you are shy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chloe View Post
    i just wonder if i should report it to Pearce street
    There is a Garda Ombudsman service now too - GSOC - Garda Sochna Ombudsman Commission. - Perhaps that would be a good place to ask for advice?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

He Basically interviewed me and said he had every right to take me down the station and charge me with earning immoral earnings but then changed what he said to i was free to carry on working no freebie was asked for it just really freaked me out as nothing like that has happened to me before

Chloe

If you were staying in a hotel he could have acted based on a complaint by management but if you are in an apartment there is not a lot he could do other than scare you. If you are freaked out then he has done what he wanted. Good luck anyway!!

4. Default hotel

i was in a hotel but its still the fact that he turned up on his own, never heard of that happening before

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by GET THEM OFF YE View Post
    There is no way he was the real deal. Be carefull and stay safe..
    Hello bigdaddy
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Hello bigdaddy
    Hi this is a serious thread

Btw looks like wer makin progress your not callin me paws lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I'm glad to hear he wasn't looking for a freebie or anything more untoward than it was. I can see why you were a little freaked. His approach does seem somewhat unprofessional if he was a Guard? Maybe somebody here who is a Guard could comment? Answers by PM to myself if you are shy
    I read on here sometime ago that the minimum rank for a garda to bust you is sergeant and there must be at least two. But being a garda, would expect you to supply the rubbers for his trungeon.

Once a prick - always a prick.

8. Unhappy hey

Guys this thread is meant to be serious, not a joke i am not finding it funny at the moment

Blog Entries

Guys this thread is meant to be serious, not a joke i am not finding it funny at the moment
    Rover's not a bad old dog. He's only trying to cheer you up I'm sure.

But yes I know this is a serious thread, but please don't worry Chloe. As per my PM, we can sort this out I'm sure.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

i was in a hotel but its still the fact that he turned up on his own, never heard of that happening before
    If you have his name and the station that he should be based in you can find out if he was genuine.
    Working on their own is very unusual - contacting the Garda Ombudsman, as Patricia suggested, is probably a good idea.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast