Thread: Username Paddy Kenny is banned for good…

Default Username Paddy Kenny is banned for good…

He/She shares IP with Rockin Robin and that hard link in conjunction with other evidence means He/She is also banned…

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    He/She shares IP with Rockin Robin and that hard link in conjunction with other evidence means He/She is also banned…
    Rockin Robin ????

Do you mean Robin Rock or Cock Robin ?

My head hurts........

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    Rockin Robin ????

Do you mean Robin Rock or Cock Robin ?

My head hurts........
    whatever his or her name was.... I don't really care.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Good that means I'm vindicated every time he put up a bollox sob story either about sex problems and alcohol everyone offered loads of advice, all of it well intended. I said he was a wind up merchant.

It was only Rimmerguy and Alec who also spotted he was a false prick

Reviews

After his 2nd thread went up and the responses started to flow in from genuine members i felt that this person was getting a kick out of posting his seemingly unending woes and started to over elaborate these fictional problems . Maybe if this guy had "mingled" more on the board , like the various other members do , he might have got away with spinning a few more yarns over the weeks and months , but i guess he just thought we were all a bunch of muppets and would hurry to offer advice to poor "Paddy Kenny". Good riddance and well done QPH for banning his ass
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

You were right then Alec to take the piss out of him
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Good riddance and well done QPH for banning his ass
    Thanks Rimmerguy but it was not me that banned him. It was a team effort....

Reviews

Default Good riddance to him!

Glad he's gone then if he really was nothing more than a messer. Who knows what his real motives were, but better for the rest of us not to be prompted/encouraged to share similar stories/experiences with him if he had no other motivation than to get personal stories and info out of us for him to do who knows what with in the future.

His postings about certain things did seem a bit suspicious, but far be it from me to call someone else a liar or claim they were just messing, when there was no way to know for sure, despite some of his off-the-wall claims, like getting NO PLEASURE EVER from wanking??? Seemed pretty odd, but who knows? Maybe he really didn't get any pleasure from it, there's all sorts of people in the world...

But as it's turned out that he was the same person as Robin Rock, then good riddance to him, and good on Alec and Smarty for voicing their suspicions about whoever this messer was.

Cheers lads.

Cable 87