Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 128

Thread: big daddys last day on ei

  1. Default big daddys last day on ei

    Right were do i start first of all this isnt a westside job i'm gone now mods ban away i've made enough profiles to keep the lot of ye busy today like i said i choose when i go not you and it is imposible to realy ban anyone from anything on the internet. Pat i pmd you last nite as tony montana my request stands permanently ban all my profiles or better yet delete them. You said sat you would do it if you got a pm from daddy so unblock my account now for 10 mins and i'l do just that.

    To all the people here i get on with and shared a laugh with yous dont need to be told who ye are and to the rest of yiz eat a dick. And to the turncoat ye you know who ye are enjoy your new found cyber power cause you'l never have any in real life.

    This site has progresivly got worse lately all the old posters are more or less gone and fuck all escorts even post here these days at this stage most of the sites regular posters have become mods so thats all that will be left. Its at a stage were even having a laugh is frowned upon to the extent they ban you for it there was fuck all reason to ban me but its comfirmed what i've been thinkin here lately this place isnt for me no more i've wasted enough time here.

    O ye big ears stop offering lifts to the girls you could infact be the most dangerous member of these boards without realising it just stop and think what the escort thinks when she reads it.

    Now i've made my position clear on this thats it big daddys gone after today and i mean it there will be no other profiles so dont start askin all the newbies are they me like you all do paws cause thats also turning people off wanting to post. O i see liz is back also good you can go hang yerself you horrible excuse for a human what the fuck happened to you to make you so fucked up.

    Right thats it for now let the fun begin
    big daddy 69

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    If only we could believe that your gone, well have to wait and see
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default Best of luck

    Quote Originally Posted by knicker sniffer View Post
    Right were do i start first of all this isnt a westside job i'm gone now mods ban away i've made enough profiles to keep the lot of ye busy today like i said i choose when i go not you and it is imposible to realy ban anyone from anything on the internet. Pat i pmd you last nite as tony montana my request stands permanently ban all my profiles or better yet delete them. You said sat you would do it if you got a pm from daddy so unblock my account now for 10 mins and i'l do just that.

    To all the people here i get on with and shared a laugh with yous dont need to be told who ye are and to the rest of yiz eat a dick. And to the turncoat ye you know who ye are enjoy your new found cyber power cause you'l never have any in real life.

    This site has progresivly got worse lately all the old posters are more or less gone and fuck all escorts even post here these days at this stage most of the sites regular posters have become mods so thats all that will be left. Its at a stage were even having a laugh is frowned upon to the extent they ban you for it there was fuck all reason to ban me but its comfirmed what i've been thinkin here lately this place isnt for me no more i've wasted enough time here.

    O ye big ears stop offering lifts to the girls you could infact be the most dangerous member of these boards without realising it just stop and think what the escort thinks when she reads it.

    Now i've made my position clear on this thats it big daddys gone after today and i mean it there will be no other profiles so dont start askin all the newbies are they me like you all do paws cause thats also turning people off wanting to post. O i see liz is back also good you can go hang yerself you horrible excuse for a human what the fuck happened to you to make you so fucked up.

    Right thats it for now let the fun begin
    big daddy 69
    Best of luck big daddy must say maybe i dont agree with everything uve said ,but most of
    what uve said here i most certainly do agree with
    Only thing i can promise u is i wont be a turncoat lol
    Problem here is most are very short on principales
    guess u either have that or u havent
    I somehow get the feeling my time here is also
    drawing to a close,the buzz seems to be gone from
    here
    so all the best
    Ber

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,562
    Reviews
    36

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Best of luck big daddy must say maybe i dont agree with everything uve said ,but most of
    what uve said here i most certainly do agree with
    Only thing i can promise u is i wont be a turncoat lol
    Problem here is most are very short on principales
    guess u either have that or u havent
    I somehow get the feeling my time here is also
    drawing to a close,the buzz seems to be gone from
    here
    so all the best
    Ber
    I know what you two are saying,i dont post alot,i dont have that much spare time but when i do log on for half hour i use to enjoy catching up on the odd thread especially if there was abit of banter and slagging going on between escorts and punters.Lately it is dead boring,i dont understand i thought escorts would post more while there waiting on clients from time to time?It also helps keep there profile high thus generate more biz.I hope E-I does not end up as quiet as IIE.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doozer121 View Post
    If only we could believe that your gone, well have to wait and see
    Doozer no offense but what you believe is of no importance to me thanx for banning me...

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Best of luck big daddy must say maybe i dont agree with everything uve said ,but most of
    what uve said here i most certainly do agree with
    Only thing i can promise u is i wont be a turncoat lol
    Problem here is most are very short on principales
    guess u either have that or u havent
    I somehow get the feeling my time here is also
    drawing to a close,the buzz seems to be gone from
    here
    so all the best
    Ber
    Thanx ber best of luck to you too we didnt always see eye to eye but il tell ye your the least likely here to turn out to be a turncoat. This site is build on a lack of principales and the review system youve tried to help is nothing more than a big con in itself.

    Regard big daddy

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    farewell whoever you are.

    turncoats ? what is that all about - can someone please tell me or PM me or something.

    My tuppence on multiple usernames is that they should be banned for good - it is most irritating and confusing.

    Regards,
    Flypan

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    farewell whoever you are.

    turncoats ? what is that all about - can someone please tell me or PM me or something.

    My tuppence on multiple usernames is that they should be banned for good - it is most irritating and confusing.

    Regards,
    Flypan
    Your one of the last of the good posters left here dremon punterminator bigpaws were are they all now even epsilon can be barely bothered with the place these were all good posters like them or not and many before them you'd know alex from been here longer than i was..
    Have a good one

    You know who

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    this thread is lethal - this day will become legend in the history of EI - newbies will hear of the day -June 15 2009- Banned User day

    We're living thru history folks

    anyone seen mickey mouse yet ?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The good side of commieland
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by do you like it rough View Post
    Your one of the last of the good posters left here dremon punterminator bigpaws were are they all now even epsilon can be barely bothered with the place these were all good posters like them or not and many before them you'd know alex from been here longer than i was..
    Have a good one

    You know who


    You can also add annas and cal99, to the list aswell, rarely do they post lately.
    Also gemma and kat

    Pity really, whatever the reason be

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •