Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Who's Online

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default Who's Online

    You see the way Dolly doesn't appear in the Who's Online panel, but can still post, same as Elle and a lot of others. Would anybody tell me how to set the control panel to do that and what's the advantages and disadvantages. Is it anything to do with the invisible mode? Perhaps somebody might take the time to explain it to me.

    Thanks, Rover.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    somewhere along bus route 46A
    Posts
    1,555
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Click on User CP , then Edit Options and the very first option is the invisible option , if you select it nobody can see you when you log on . It's up to you if you want to be seen or not really
    I have no signature at the moment

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Rover, click on User CP and than on the next screen, click on Edit Options and you will see how to become invisible too.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ambiant
    Posts
    1,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    You see the way Dolly doesn't appear in the Who's Online panel, but can still post, same as Elle and a lot of others. Would anybody tell me how to set the control panel to do that and what's the advantages and disadvantages. Is it anything to do with the invisible mode? Perhaps somebody might take the time to explain it to me.

    Thanks, Rover.
    Currently Active Users: 80 (23 members and 57 guests)
    Most users ever online was 464, 04-07-07 at 19:54.
    Elle of Edinburgh*, dubguy, oldcity, police, Patricia, conroadster, Mia, rover+, rimmerguy, nicegirlsarenice, shynewbie, buachaill1, mr maxi, carlos marvado, toffee77, justforfun, adventdude, Peter Pussy Eater, ber, GaryX100

    I aint hiding am on top of dubguy

    Elle x

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York City - Visit me in the USA!
    Posts
    1,894

    Default

    BOO!!!!

    Here I Am

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elle of Edinburgh View Post

    I aint hiding am on top of dubguy

    Elle x
    Looks to me Elle, as if you're on top of me and toffee. You must really love it sweet!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Thanks all, Da what the fuck???? Um lets try this
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elle of Edinburgh View Post
    Currently Active Users: 80 (23 members and 57 guests)
    Most users ever online was 464, 04-07-07 at 19:54.
    Elle of Edinburgh*, dubguy, oldcity, police, Patricia, conroadster, Mia, rover+, rimmerguy, nicegirlsarenice, shynewbie, buachaill1, mr maxi, carlos marvado, toffee77, justforfun, adventdude, Peter Pussy Eater, ber, GaryX100

    I aint hiding am on top of dubguy

    Elle x
    I've 4 times in the last 10 minutes and you and Dolly must have logged off, no sign of ya down there.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ambiant
    Posts
    1,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Looks to me Elle, as if you're on top of me and toffee. You must really love it sweet!
    Mmmm Carlos, id love to be on top of you any day of week...

    Elle...xx

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •