Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullying

Default Bullying

My two cents follow.

Anyone who knows me at all now, knows that I really detest human nature when we turn on each other. Dont call me sensitive pls

What happened in the last week was Alyssa was bullied.

She was cyber bullied and the response here was too slow and too weak.

What's worse is that she lost the rag back and let herself down. Amore dignified silent appraoch and less coarse language would suit a lady like her better

They both came out bad, but Robin R is anonymous, Alyssa may be adversely affected and that's saddest of all..

I say to the EI. Stamp out bullying

Reviews

Default I agree

It's time for a zero policy on bullying. Its up to the mods though. Well what about it guys? Time to stand up and be counted.
    ”The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.”

Blog Entries

Default Your forgetting a small thing

Quote Originally Posted by rincewind View Post
    It's time for a zero policy on bullying. Its up to the mods though. Well what about it guys? Time to stand up and be counted.
    the mods have lives outside of here and may not be logged on to see something in time.A prime eg being Edgar O Pricko having his fun at the expense of human trafficing and child abuse thread.No mods were on to see it bang on time.They can only do the best they can when they are logged on.

Westside.

Reviews

Your right they cant view every post. But in the case of robin rock i think it was clear he was just out to cause trouble and it could have been stopped earlier thats all.
    ”The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.”

Reviews

He was anonymous, but he wasn't Anonymouse. Close thing though.

Sometimes I wish I'd picked a different username!

Cyberbullying is not a real issue. Come on guys, we're not 14 year olds (well apart from Robin Rock), grow up.

If people here decided to verbally abuse me, I'd just probably leave... not be like: "waaa waaa Patricia they're cyberabusing me!!!!".

If you give someone enough respect to care what they think of you.... then that's YOUR perogative and it's too bad if they really don't like you. Noone's fault.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 13-06-09 at 22:15.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    He was anonymous, but he wasn't Anonymouse. Close thing though.

Sometimes I wish I'd picked a different username!
    I think I quite like anonymouse its much cuter and looks really cuddly xxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Jenkins View Post
    I think I quite like anonymouse its much cuter and looks really cuddly xxx
    cuddly - another word I like

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy Kenny View Post
    My two cents follow.

Anyone who knows me at all now, knows that I really detest human nature when we turn on each other. Dont call me sensitive pls

What happened in the last week was Alyssa was bullied.

She was cyber bullied and the response here was too slow and too weak.

What's worse is that she lost the rag back and let herself down. Amore dignified silent appraoch and less coarse language would suit a lady like her better

They both came out bad, but Robin R is anonymous, Alyssa may be adversely affected and that's saddest of all..

I say to the EI. Stamp out bullying

you really are a crafter little bugger *********** i cant believe they dont know that you are ********

and your other aliases such as ******* and ***** and ******* dont fool me

u dirty bugger Doozer - you edited my bloody post again...
    Last edited by Doozer; 14-06-09 at 07:58. Reason: Alec claiing that I edited him

Bet I had you going for a bit Dooz.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast