Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: too QUIET

Reviews

Wink too QUIET

Its very quiet on these threads i have noticed over this week,can someone make some wild totally unfounded comment about something and please get back to a bit of slagging,Come on, Stewie,irish sadh,anti sizzle,Carlos,john cramer,big daddy.
    Last edited by luther; 12-06-09 at 19:04.

Reviews

since the mods now have the power to ban those days are over

Default ok

Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    Its very quiet on these threads i have noticed over this week,can someone make some wild totally unfounded comment about something and please get back to a bit of slagging,Come on, Stewie,irish sadh,anti sizzle,Carlos,john cramer,big daddy.
    o.k. you know that a lot of irish celebrities and t.v. personalities log on to this site from time to time just looking for a bit of craic like the rest of us,when they get bored from using their p.c. for work matters.but apparently one well known t.v. soccer pundit on rte,has a profile on here and has made some comments in under his annonymous guise.also apparently a top wll known comedien as well ,that has been on the t.v.
    Last edited by luther; 12-06-09 at 19:05.

Reviews

I just hope it's Dummy.....the rest are boring farts who would be stuck for intelligent conversation if there was no soccer on the box.

Not that Eamo is a great broadcaster by any means......no, he's more of a good one......but he's not great, a bit too sentimental and melancholy for true greatness......but he tries hard.

I wonder has he tried hard with any service providers.

Common Brother Eamo reveal yourself............no, on second thoughts please don't.

Reviews

Which comedian was that Rab C Nesbitt
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    I just hope it's Dummy.....the rest are boring farts who would be stuck for intelligent conversation if there was no soccer on the box.

Not that Eamo is a great broadcaster by any means......no, he's more of a good one......but he's not great, a bit too sentimental and melancholy for true greatness......but he tries hard.

I wonder has he tried hard with any service providers.

Common Brother Eamo reveal yourself............no, on second thoughts please don't.
    No way its Eamo,he doesnt need E-I,he has his hoes all over him like a rash down in lillies,a great guy had a few beers with him a couple years back with a mutual friend.

Reviews

its Jimmy McGee or as hes known to the girls Gimme McGee

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kieree View Post
    its Jimmy McGee or as hes known to the girls Gimme McGee
    The memory man himself........he could probably tell us the name of every girl he ever had, the place, exact date, how many times he came and how much he paid. Jaysus, common Jimmy and publish you memoirs on E-I.

Reviews

he remembers his first punt well he had to dodge the tans to get to her

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexyfukka View Post
    o.k. you know that a lot of irish celebrities and t.v. personalities log on to this site from time to time just looking for a bit of craic like the rest of us,when they get bored from using their p.c. for work matters.but apparently one well known t.v. soccer pundit on rte,has a profile on here and has made some comments in under his annonymous guise.also apparently a top wll known comedien as well ,that has been on the t.v.
    Could it be the best left footed player to ever play for ireland?I have seen him in a few clubs over the years!You got watch out for the quiet ones!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast