Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Escorts and their smells

  1. #1

    Default Escorts and their smells

    Hi,

    Quick one.

    My latest punt was with a UK lady there last night.

    No names, but a quick one. The smell off her. Is this the norm. I am seven punts, so a newbit if
    ya like

    Your avergae girl in dublin smells a bit fishy in her panties and down below.
    That's natural, but this girl was like mackrel, salmon and tuna all in one!!

    Do you say it or just continue to eat??!!

    I finished up quickly

    DOnt know if this is an english thing but a big turn off!

    Edgar

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar O Glaza View Post
    Hi,

    Quick one.

    My latest punt was with a UK lady there last night.

    No names, but a quick one. The smell off her. Is this the norm. I am seven punts, so a newbit if
    ya like

    Your avergae girl in dublin smells a bit fishy in her panties and down below.
    That's natural, but this girl was like mackrel, salmon and tuna all in one!!

    Do you say it or just continue to eat??!!

    I finished up quickly

    DOnt know if this is an english thing but a big turn off!

    Edgar
    It's a good job my sense of smell is lacking as I spend most of my hour down there, I'm not codding, you can't bait it. No don't say it, just continue to eat the pussy.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    It's a good job my sense of smell is lacking as I spend most of my hour down there, I'm not codding, you can't bait it. No don't say it, just continue to eat the pussy.
    Good man Rover, I love a nice piece of fresh cod myself.......every time I pass Leo Burdock's I get horny as hell.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    You dirty dog rover

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Is that like Stevie Wonder walking past the fish-and-chip shop:

    "Hello ladies!"


  6. #6

    Default

    All women have a smell, often slightly "fishy", but many factors can affect it, including diet. However, an offensive smell can be a sign of an infection, possibly BV (BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS). This is easily cleared up with anti-biotics, and shouldn't cause you any problem. Vaginal odour affects women the world over, so for you to ask whether it's an "english thing" is a bit silly. I have to be honest and say that "willys" are not always the nicest smelling things either...you say you had "mackerel, salmon, and tuna", but I often come accross Edam, Cheddar, and Brie ...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Laois
    Posts
    524
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Very succinctly put. Want to try some of my fresh home produced Camembert. It goes well spread on toast!
    My marriage was 14 years....Pain

    Dublin without an All Ireland is 15 years.....Pain (thanks for the reminder ber!!!)

    Liverpool without a title for 20 years....Pure Pleasure!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaVIP View Post
    All women have a smell, often slightly "fishy", but many factors can affect it, including diet. However, an offensive smell can be a sign of an infection, possibly BV (BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS). This is easily cleared up with anti-biotics, and shouldn't cause you any problem. Vaginal odour affects women the world over, so for you to ask whether it's an "english thing" is a bit silly. I have to be honest and say that "willys" are not always the nicest smelling things either...you say you had "mackerel, salmon, and tuna", but I often come accross Edam, Cheddar, and Brie ...
    I feel a lot better now that Iv'e read that, spit, spit, spit, arrgh!
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  9. #9

    Default

    LMAO. No thank you, I prefer marmite ;-D

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Is that like Stevie Wonder walking past the fish-and-chip shop:

    "Hello ladies!"

    It is Mousey....but the way I heard it, he said "Hi girls!"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •