Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Re: Johnny Allen – Thickly Flair

Default Re: Johnny Allen – Thickly Flair

They have been banned for a week to run concurrent with nbt/27 and bigdaddy being banned for a week and if nbt/27 or bigdaddy cannot take their one week ban like men then they will be treated like truculent children.

If they pop up as anyone else during this one week period I will be requesting that their one week ban be doubled and a week added for every subsequent repeat of this troll behavior.

If would be in their better interests to sit it out for a week and act like adults and upon return they will need to display an improved disposition…

Reviews

Bravo QPH. By the way any idea who pimpin ken is?
    My marriage was 14 years....Pain

Dublin without an All Ireland is 15 years.....Pain (thanks for the reminder ber!!!)

Liverpool without a title for 20 years....Pure Pleasure!!!

that would be me

Pimpin Ken seems like a nice fella. He is at my 1000th post party, and brought some of his girls along. We're having a blast at the party

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    They have been banned for a week to run concurrent with nbt/27 and bigdaddy being banned for a week and if nbt/27 or bigdaddy cannot take their one week ban like men then they will be treated like truculent children.

If they pop up as anyone else during this one week period I will be requesting that their one week ban be doubled and a week added for every subsequent repeat of this troll behavior.

If would be in their better interests to sit it out for a week and act like adults and upon return they will need to display an improved disposition…

Work away i cant see big daddy careing much as rumour has it hes going away for a month this week

Awww QPH Let them back in for my party! They should be here for my 1000th post party. They are my friends, and Ill be so sad if they miss the party.

Reviews

Dolly dont you ever sleep? What time is it there?
    My marriage was 14 years....Pain

Dublin without an All Ireland is 15 years.....Pain (thanks for the reminder ber!!!)

Liverpool without a title for 20 years....Pure Pleasure!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Pimpin Ken seems like a nice fella. He is at my 1000th post party, and brought some of his girls along. We're having a blast at the party
    i love you dolly your my fav bitch

5:00am. But there's a party on, how can i sleep?

Quote Originally Posted by skyblue41 View Post
    Bravo QPH. By the way any idea who pimpin ken is?
    Thanks Skyblue.... this crap has to stop.... we don't ban lightly but when we do there is an appeals option that any banned user can avail of that goes direct to Patricia even when banned. They use this or else wait out the ban but this bullshit is an annoyance to the 99.999% of people who will never need modding let alone ever be banned.

Re: pimpkin Ken..... I don't think even he knows who he is

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast