Thread: Dolly's 999th Post

Talking Dolly's 999th Post

Dolly's Tour De France Dream:

It's a lovely feeling to have this long hard thing between my legs, with both my thighs squeezing against it with all my might, as I bounce up and down on it, yep with each bump on the road, I ride my bike, and get multiple orgasms with each rock I roll over. Who fucking cares if I win the Tour De France or not! Go on losers, go on and win, ya bunch of tossers, is that all you care about?? But so what if you win, did you have as many orgasms as Dolly along the way? You took the smooth roads, always wanting to go faster and faster, avoiding the bumpy orgasmic roads, the ones that make you cum all over your bicycle seats... Well, suit yourselves loser/winners, cumquats who wont cum..... Dolly is the biggest loser in the Tour De France, but have lots of tissues ready for me, cause my panties are dripping lads... dripping from the ride

Reviews

From Erotic to lewd, god knows what the big one promises. Pity there are so few in this morning to witness it.
    My marriage was 14 years....Pain

Dublin without an All Ireland is 15 years.....Pain (thanks for the reminder ber!!!)

Liverpool without a title for 20 years....Pure Pleasure!!!

Pity indeed, thats why Im bringing it back up on the page. No one wants to miss the Tour De France! Especially when Dolly's in it