Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: People that are bigger than you...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default People that are bigger than you...

    Okay, this definitely belongs in Soap Opera.

    Do you ever get a feeling of dislike for people that are bigger than you?

    I think it has to do with evolution a bit.... usually the bigger the guy the harder he would be to fight. But then the small guy didn't need as much food reserves.

    It's not that I'm a short or small guy... (let's not get into a sort of pissing competition about it).... it just bugs me.

    I think, how dare they be bigger than me. :P

    It's not that I want to have big biceps. My arms are the skinniest thing you've ever seen. I've tried lifting weights for a short while before but it had no effect. It's also not fatty-heavy I want to be. If I put on weight, I look terrible with it, I don't hold it so well.

    Anyone else experienced similar feelings or some other strange feelings?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Rocky Marciano battered the living fuck out of 49 other heavyweights who stood in front of him and he was only 5'10".

    It ain't the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

    Is this your way of challenging Doozer to a fight?

  3. #3

    Red face I Knew it!

    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Okay, this definitely belongs in Soap Opera.

    Do you ever get a feeling of dislike for people that are bigger than you?

    I think it has to do with evolution a bit.... usually the bigger the guy the harder he would be to fight. But then the small guy didn't need as much food reserves.

    It's not that I'm a short or small guy... (let's not get into a sort of pissing competition about it).... it just bugs me.

    I think, how dare they be bigger than me. :P

    It's not that I want to have big biceps. My arms are the skinniest thing you've ever seen. I've tried lifting weights for a short while before but it had no effect. It's also not fatty-heavy I want to be. If I put on weight, I look terrible with it, I don't hold it so well.

    Anyone else experienced similar feelings or some other strange feelings?
    AAAWW you have an INFERIORITY COMPLEX that explains the need for your constant putdowns . . . aww bless!
    i have too many fantacies to be just another girlfriend, i guess i love being everyones fantasy girlfriend. . .
    CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN YOU'RE MY HERO!!!!love4

    Part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqmi1I65x_Y
    Part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZL2M29DDLI


    kiss my ass . . .

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    122
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default It could be all in your head.

    No never had that problem but i could give you name of a good doctor if you know what i mean!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Rocky Marciano battered the living fuck out of 49 other heavyweights who stood in front of him and he was only 5'10".

    It ain't the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

    Is this your way of challenging Doozer to a fight?
    I know what you mean, there's often lanky guys at 6'5" that can't fight at all. It's the size in general rather than the height. Like I saw a guy today who was just about the same as me except bigger in every way (uh... penis size jokes not included). I shouldn't really be complaining though as asians and hispanics probably wouldn't like a guy that big. doozer can fight me any time, we could even place a bet on who would win for an escort standing by. How primeval.

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Sadhbh View Post
    AAAWW you have an INFERIORITY COMPLEX that explains the need for your constant putdowns . . . aww bless!
    There's a thing called "Napoleon Complex", I think it has to do with short people wanting to overcompensate but maybe it's also got to do with people often feeling shorter. I don't know how much of it is based on reality and how much is made-up...

    Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy View Post
    No never had that problem but i could give you name of a good doctor if you know what i mean!
    Well it's not like I go around thinking of it all the time. Like sometimes I think "that girl's hot, I'd like to get her attention", and then farrrrr less of that time I'll think "that guy's huge, I feel small in comparison".

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Laois
    Posts
    524
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Really I think you are makin an issue out of nothing. Here is your solution.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1250.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	12.6 KB 
ID:	11239  
    My marriage was 14 years....Pain

    Dublin without an All Ireland is 15 years.....Pain (thanks for the reminder ber!!!)

    Liverpool without a title for 20 years....Pure Pleasure!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Laois
    Posts
    524
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    If that still leaves you with a problem then there is always......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ladies Boxing Gloves_1.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	11240  
    My marriage was 14 years....Pain

    Dublin without an All Ireland is 15 years.....Pain (thanks for the reminder ber!!!)

    Liverpool without a title for 20 years....Pure Pleasure!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Laois
    Posts
    524
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    And if all else fails! So never be afraid of the bigger guy. There is always a way to chop him down.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gatling Shotgun.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	11241  
    My marriage was 14 years....Pain

    Dublin without an All Ireland is 15 years.....Pain (thanks for the reminder ber!!!)

    Liverpool without a title for 20 years....Pure Pleasure!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York City - Visit me in the USA!
    Posts
    1,894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skyblue41 View Post
    Really I think you are makin an issue out of nothing. Here is your solution.
    Yep exactly. I always open the door wearing Stilettos, and Im almost always taller then my clients. I love that feeling of looking down at the top of the man's head It's a great feeling to be taller then my clients


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Laois
    Posts
    524
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Personally I prefer looking down on the top of a womans head........while she is on her knees!
    My marriage was 14 years....Pain

    Dublin without an All Ireland is 15 years.....Pain (thanks for the reminder ber!!!)

    Liverpool without a title for 20 years....Pure Pleasure!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •