Thread: Advice for Kilkenny tomorrow.

Default Advice for Kilkenny tomorrow.

Hi guys/gals, I'm going to have a punt tomorrow in Kilkenny but can't make up my mind between Lynne and Ana Verano, I have never been with either so I am only going on reviews and both have had good reviews. With money being a bit tight I am swaying towards Lynne who only charges €100 while Ana charges €130, I know €30 isn't a lot but its still €30. Will be online for the next hour if anyone has any advice. Thanks in advance

Default lynne/ana

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo07 View Post
    Hi guys/gals, I'm going to have a punt tomorrow in Kilkenny but can't make up my mind between Lynne and Ana Verano, I have never been with either so I am only going on reviews and both have had good reviews. With money being a bit tight I am swaying towards Lynne who only charges €100 while Ana charges €130, I know €30 isn't a lot but its still €30. Will be online for the next hour if anyone has any advice. Thanks in advance
    If its any good i'm hoping to visit lynne when she visits dublin

Will write a review tomorrow night whoever I choose.

Hi , I met Ana in Kildare a few weeks ago and I think she is fab as you can see from my review AND she only charged €100 then so I'm sure that's still the case.
    Hope you enjoy your evening whichever one you choose.

Thanks LR, I'll give her a call tomorrow and see if she is still charging €100.

Reviews

Ana sure looks good. But Lynne has been reviewed by some fair and regular posters and reviewers here. That could sway it for you. Then again if you see ana and give her a good review then you might start a stampede in her direction lol
    My marriage was 14 years....Pain

Dublin without an All Ireland is 15 years.....Pain (thanks for the reminder ber!!!)

Liverpool without a title for 20 years....Pure Pleasure!!!