Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adriana in Limerick

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Oh, okay. I hope they go well for you. I never said your photos weren't real, maybe I questioned it at one point but I do believe they're yours.

I said before maybe we should go down and rough and you said no way, so I don't think anything changed in that regard. I wouldn't go behind your back and try to arrange it anyway without telling you who I was. I'm not REALLY "off base" about you, I'm sure you would hate the thought of views many clients you take have... it might just be weird that's all.

Agency girls in cork are sometimes cheaper than independants. I'm sorry if it appeared I was attacking you in a bad way, I was just asking questions about the "irregularities", just as QuarterPoundHer and others. To be honest I doubt most people really care too much.... and it was my owner who was also wondering if you were. I know you wouldn't do that (probably). You can if you want though if you have my owner's permission.... or do whatever you want. Maybe you could tie me up as like an oddity to show to your friends and stuff, I'd let you to. Okay JUST KIDDING!!!!! lol.... ..... (no seriously though, I will really if you want... )

Okay I understand. I was just wondering why you were away that's all. I do find the idea of you willing to have sex with literally just about any man but me a bit odd.... but okay. I wasn't texting for an appointment anyway, just saying to go on E-I... :P

I know you're an independant Irish_Sadhbh, but I don't think punters would really care too much. Maybe one comes on every once in a while and says something about it, I don't think that's a great indication of the even smaller percentage that do care... and as stated before it's kind of obvious after a bit who is independant and who is agency. It's your allegations though about my owner etc... maybe you also feel they were a little bit exaggerated now, I don't know. Well bye, hope to chat to you again some time.
    Did mammy help you write that apoligy

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    Did mammy help you write that apoligy
    It wasn't an apology. Me and Irish_Sadhbh just had some things to sort out (and again, not that I was trying to be abrasive or start up an argument in this topic which was very obvious from the manner I said it) and are fine now.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 11-06-09 at 02:48.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12