Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Adriana in Limerick

  1. #1

    Default Adriana in Limerick

    Hi guys - I see that Adriana is back and in Limerick. Be carefull for the following reasons:
    Someone answers her phone, she speaks very little english, she looks for more money than the amount agreed on the phone, service is poor, if you seek clarification she pretends not to understand - AVOID.......

  2. #2

    Question Hi Hillwalker- just a thought

    Quote Originally Posted by Hillwalker View Post
    Hi guys - I see that Adriana is back and in Limerick. Be carefull for the following reasons:
    Someone answers her phone, she speaks very little english, she looks for more money than the amount agreed on the phone, service is poor, if you seek clarification she pretends not to understand - AVOID.......
    . . . .this could be pretty innocent as there was a thread a while back offering this service exactly to brazilian escorts. There was a brazilian lady who got on and posted to say that if other brazilian escorts english was very poor she would act as receptionist for them. Now maybe that doesn't apply in this case, i really don't know, but i also recall patricia asking for her help in translating stuff on the site for herself, so it's just something to think about. I doubt this is an agency as the reviews say she worked from a hotel in limerick, i cannot see an agency operating from a hotel xx
    i have too many fantacies to be just another girlfriend, i guess i love being everyones fantasy girlfriend. . .
    CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN YOU'RE MY HERO!!!!love4

    Part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqmi1I65x_Y
    Part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZL2M29DDLI


    kiss my ass . . .

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    331
    Reviews
    6

    Default Not Fair

    Not a fair post Hillwalker.How would you like it if the shoe was on the other foot.
    Suffice to say review of Adriana available pm for info.
    As well I hope you are not referring to Adriana Cavalli
    because she is one of the classiest ladies I have ever met.
    Dam

  4. #4

    Default Adrianna in Limerick

    I'm not in any way referrring to Adriana Cavalli.
    You are entitled to your opinion re the fairness of the post.
    My view is that I owe to my fellow punters to keep them informed of "bad service" and this lady is very greedy and provides a bad service - in my humble opinion.......

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Sadhbh View Post
    . . . .this could be pretty innocent as there was a thread a while back offering this service exactly to brazilian escorts. There was a brazilian lady who got on and posted to say that if other brazilian escorts english was very poor she would act as receptionist for them. Now maybe that doesn't apply in this case, i really don't know, but i also recall patricia asking for her help in translating stuff on the site for herself, so it's just something to think about. I doubt this is an agency as the reviews say she worked from a hotel in limerick, i cannot see an agency operating from a hotel xx
    I believe every word about you and your girls, oops.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    This going to be a circular argument?
    Give it up man seriously.

    your making a fool of yourself
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by damron View Post
    Not a fair post Hillwalker.How would you like it if the shoe was on the other foot.
    Suffice to say review of Adriana available pm for info.
    As well I hope you are not referring to Adriana Cavalli
    because she is one of the classiest ladies I have ever met.
    Dam
    Shed want to be for 200e a pop, id be expecting dinner and a show for that money
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doozer121 View Post
    This going to be a circular argument?
    Give it up man seriously.

    your making a fool of yourself
    Just shut the fuck up doozer.

    When you criticised one of my posts before I remember thinking "oh maybe it was a bad one", but actually you just randomly pick posts you decide to trash.

    All I'm doing is trying to 'nudge' Irish_Sadhbh into posting a bit more again because I find it strange that she just quit on the other boards. Is that a crime? We still don't know if she is or isn't, it was very suspicious the number got switched. You're not defending anyone's name here buddy. If you're such a supporter of hers, then why don't you want her to post more on the other boards? I don't know why you are getting into this.... it wasn't something like a question she HAD to answer, just a comment and not offensive or anything.

    This was a particularly good post to say that on as it was full of stuff she would say such as denial of knowledge etc. if she was really twisting things to defend her girls.

    I'm not making a fool of myself, if anyone is it's you and your stupid and juveneline offensiveness. Noone is going to think anything much of my post good or bad.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 10-06-09 at 23:33.

  9. #9

    Talking Nicegirls i am behind you

    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Just shut the fuck up doozer.

    When you criticised one of my posts before I remember thinking "oh maybe it was a bad one", but actually you just randomly pick posts you decide to trash.

    All I'm doing is trying to 'nudge' Irish_Sadhbh into posting a bit more again because I find it strange that she just quit on the other boards. Is that a crime? We still don't know if she is or isn't, it was very suspicious the number got switched. You're not defending anyone's name here buddy. If you're such a supporter of hers, then why don't you want her to post more on the other boards? I don't know why you are getting into this.... it wasn't something like a question she HAD to answer, just a comment and not offensive or anything.

    This was a particularly good post to say that on as it was full of stuff she would say such as denial of knowledge etc. if she was really twisting things to defend her girls.

    I'm not making a fool of myself, if anyone is it's you and your stupid and juveneline offensiveness. Noone is going to think anything much of my post good or bad.

    Nicegirls i appreciate you following me around, i appreciate you acknowledging you have a tiny crush but lets be realistic, you're being very juvenile if you are still harping on about me in the negative way that you are, i can assure my photos are real maybe not verified but me and just because i havn't posted in a few days-maybe i have other pressing personal non work commitments have you ever considered that?

    Now what do you want an appointment? that will never happen when it comes to you and me because unlike others when it comes down to myself and how much my fees are for my time, no amount of money would press me into sharing the same air as somebody who is as off base about me as you are. I mean that in the nicest way, that's just me, it would go against my personality to feel obliged to do this when it would go against me being true to myself. Some escorts mightn't have standards when it comes to money. . .i am not one of them.

    As for the hillwalkers post, about adriana that brazilian girl, you are a long time poster and i will clue you up. If you are looking for an agency or agencies in limerick/dublin/cork/galway/the moon common sense will tell you exactly where they are. They operate normally 24-7days and their prices are 150 260. They will never post openly on these boards. Thanks for messaging me earlier on to say that my posts were getting nicer and where had i gone, of course they were getting nicer when i wasn't being constantly attacked by you. Nobody comes off as being nice if they are constantly posting defensive posts and with the carry on from you here on the board how else would i seem in my responces. i HAVN'T GONE ANYWHERE BUT IF I DO I WILL LET YOU KNOW and I WONT TIE YOU TO A RADIATOR WITH ONLY WATER

    I do think the site is the business and as i said earlier in the week getting addictive, other things in life show up and you have to attend to, including my mental health check after havin to interact with you lol xS
    i have too many fantacies to be just another girlfriend, i guess i love being everyones fantasy girlfriend. . .
    CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN YOU'RE MY HERO!!!!love4

    Part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqmi1I65x_Y
    Part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZL2M29DDLI


    kiss my ass . . .

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Sadhbh View Post
    Nicegirls i appreciate you following me around, i appreciate you acknowledging you have a tiny crush but lets be realistic, you're being very juvenile if you are still harping on about me in the negative way that you are, i can assure my photos are real maybe not verified but me and just because i havn't posted in a few days-maybe i have other pressing personal non work commitments have you ever considered that?
    Oh, okay. I hope they go well for you. I never said your photos weren't real, maybe I questioned it at one point but I do believe they're yours.

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Sadhbh View Post
    Now what do you want an appointment? that will never happen when it comes to you and me because unlike others when it comes down to myself and how much my fees are for my time, no amount of money would press me into sharing the same air as somebody who is as off base about me as you are. I mean that in the nicest way, that's just me, it would go against my personality to feel obliged to do this when it would go against me being true to myself. Some escorts mightn't have standards when it comes to money. . .i am not one of them.
    I said before maybe we should go down and rough and you said no way, so I don't think anything changed in that regard. I wouldn't go behind your back and try to arrange it anyway without telling you who I was. I'm not REALLY "off base" about you, I'm sure you would hate the thought of views many clients you take have... it might just be weird that's all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Sadhbh View Post
    As for the hillwalkers post, about adriana that brazilian girl, you are a long time poster and i will clue you up. If you are looking for an agency or agencies in limerick/dublin/cork/galway/the moon common sense will tell you exactly where they are. They operate normally 24-7days and their prices are 150 260. They will never post openly on these boards. Thanks for messaging me earlier on to say that my posts were getting nicer and where had i gone, of course they were getting nicer when i wasn't being constantly attacked by you. Nobody comes off as being nice if they are constantly posting defensive posts and with the carry on from you here on the board how else would i seem in my responces. i HAVN'T GONE ANYWHERE BUT IF I DO I WILL LET YOU KNOW and I WONT TIE YOU TO A RADIATOR WITH ONLY WATER
    Agency girls in cork are sometimes cheaper than independants. I'm sorry if it appeared I was attacking you in a bad way, I was just asking questions about the "irregularities", just as QuarterPoundHer and others. To be honest I doubt most people really care too much.... and it was my owner who was also wondering if you were. I know you wouldn't do that (probably). You can if you want though if you have my owner's permission.... or do whatever you want. Maybe you could tie me up as like an oddity to show to your friends and stuff, I'd let you to. JUST KIDDING!!!!! lol.... .....

    (no seriously though, I will really if you want... )

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Sadhbh View Post
    I do think the site is the business and as i said earlier in the week getting addictive, other things in life show up and you have to attend to, including my mental health check after havin to interact with you lol xS
    Okay I understand. I was just wondering why you were away that's all. I do find the idea of you willing to have sex with literally just about any man but me a bit odd.... but okay. I wasn't texting for an appointment anyway, just saying to go on E-I... :P

    I know you're an independant Irish_Sadhbh, but I don't think punters would really care too much. Maybe one comes on every once in a while and says something about it, I don't think that's a great indication of the even smaller percentage that do care... and as stated before it's kind of obvious after a bit who is independant and who is agency. It's your allegations though about my owner etc... maybe you also feel they were a little bit exaggerated now, I don't know. Well bye, hope to chat to you again some time.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 11-06-09 at 02:08.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •