Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: threesome foursomes lotsofsomes!

yep i have two groups now i think, but im not organising everyone as i already said, you organise yourselves and get back to me. this will not turn into a bukkake party titan, just in case you are hoping for that when the time comes x

PLEASE DONT TEXT ME PHONE CALLS ONLY I DO NOT RESPOND TO TEXTS UNLESS IT IS SIMPLY IMNFORMING ME OF YOUR NAME.

xxxx

Default Understood

Hi Mia,

lol, I understand, I would be well behaved.

Titan

Default mia 20th june

hi mia, does the 20th june suit you for two or three guys.

guys first come first served. need someone to hold this meeting.

mia can you pm me ur rates for this

cheers

Hi Mia,

Can you pm me a photo?

R x

Default sounds good

pm me and i'll send you my number lads if you need someone extra to join in

whats the max you like for a gangband mia?? 4-5 or less

Right guys anyone available today for something? if so PM me and I will let you know any details on whether this is coming together or not.

7. Smile sounds good to me

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    hellooooooo!

i want to have a threesome with two boys, or even a gangbang, special rate because i want it so badly so pm me! (outcall only)

I am DEADLY in every way; body, looks, face, tits, ass, personality, everything. I want you to take turns on me, spit roast me, cum all over me, pull my hair, smack my ass, tie me up and feed me cock. I want it all!

of course if you want me to yourself im also happy to oblige!
    PM me for my number,

wet willing and waiting

xxx
    : could you send me your no please am greedy would like you for myself

Hi! sorry guys i keep forgetting to check this and only check my inbox!

there has been a LOT of interest, but also a lot of faffing about and people not confirming like Last night which i was REALLY looking forward to!

anyway for a gangbang id take maximum 4 boys. i think three boys and mysekf is perfect though, because then one can be fucking me, id be giving head to another and the third one can be using my anal beads or vibrator up my ass! so all holes covered and no one gets left out! but 4 is fine too of course.

no pictures whatsoever youre just going to have to trust me that im beautiful, and i know i am!
    Dante remember to keep in touch if you're getting it together. id i didnt send you my number please pm me!

sorry pinball only just saw your message! any other dates suit?

i really hope this happens boys! im really looking forward to getting fucked out of it!
    m xxxxx

Default for the love of god

can someone accommodate a gangbang with this lady, she deserves our bestest efforts ;-)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pinball View Post
    can someone accommodate a gangbang with this lady, she deserves our bestest efforts ;-)

Surely, once you have 2 or 3 committed to joining you and Mia on a specific date, you can book a room in a descreet hotel. It can't be that difficult to organise if you are serious.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast