Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Chat room

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    west coast
    Posts
    973
    Reviews
    45

    Default Chat room

    Hi everyone, as I have been away for some time, can someone tell me where is the chatroom gone too, has it been suspended?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
    Posts
    1,859
    Blog Entries
    65
    Reviews
    35

    Unhappy Sad...

    Quote Originally Posted by RodeoMan View Post
    Hi everyone, as I have been away for some time, can someone tell me where is the chatroom gone too, has it been suspended?
    No its there, its just awefull.
    Escort of the Month and E-I Interview Blogs; http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/blogs/ricflair/
    Marsha Miss April E-I 2012 http://www.escort-ireland.com/2f00ff...t-reviews.html

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    west coast
    Posts
    973
    Reviews
    45

    Default

    Hey thank you for the prompt reply, I have just been in there but there is nothing going down, what has happened to the chat forum, it used to be good fun and a great way to converse with fellow punters and escorts.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
    Posts
    1,859
    Blog Entries
    65
    Reviews
    35

    Default It'll be back...

    Quote Originally Posted by RodeoMan View Post
    Hey thank you for the prompt reply, I have just been in there but there is nothing going down, what has happened to the chat forum, it used to be good fun and a great way to converse with fellow punters and escorts.
    Its going through some changes...
    Escort of the Month and E-I Interview Blogs; http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/blogs/ricflair/
    Marsha Miss April E-I 2012 http://www.escort-ireland.com/2f00ff...t-reviews.html

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default Thinks

    Quote Originally Posted by RodeoMan View Post
    Hey thank you for the prompt reply, I have just been in there but there is nothing going down, what has happened to the chat forum, it used to be good fun and a great way to converse with fellow punters and escorts.
    Patricia seems to think this is better
    Its the biggest heap of crap ever but i guess shes not really bothered
    guess there is no money to be made from the chat room

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a big bed wearing hot underwear!
    Posts
    2,782

    Default :(

    I liked the old chat room, you could get a good banter going!!! Please bring it back!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York City - Visit me in the USA!
    Posts
    1,894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    I liked the old chat room, you could get a good banter going!!! Please bring it back!!
    I agree with Fiona

  8. #8

    Default

    dolly darling babe, when u coming back to ireland, and will u come to limericck?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York City - Visit me in the USA!
    Posts
    1,894

    Default

    Hi Darling,
    I miss you too

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •