Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Robbery in Dublin 2

1. Angry Robbery in Dublin 2

Last Tuesday night, on the 2nd of May a girl was robbed out in Dublin 2 by two men were using fake Garda plates!

A man an appointment with the girl around 10:30 pm. When the door was opened, 2 man came in. They showed a Garda plate, but not the ID, they ordered the girl to her knee and handcuffed her hands. Then the girl had to handle all the money and mobile phones to the men. She was told, she had to leave by tomorrow. Both man were in their 30', possible Romanian or from ex-Yugoslavian countries. One looks like Jean Claud Van Dame.
    Unfortunately, we dont know their number!
    If something similar happened with somebody, please let me know in a pm or contact the Pearse Street Garda Station!
    Non of the girls need to be worry about her activity, but the Garda will be very gratefull for any help!
    I think everybody's interest to catch this bastard before they attact a girl again!!!

Well... at least one of them is a sexy-looking robber...

That's terrible though.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Well... at least one of them is a sexy-looking robber... (
    So does this mean you fancy van damme

Is there anything you wont try get your leg over

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    So does this mean you fancy van damme

Is there anything you wont try get your leg over
    I don't find him attractive, however I can imagine girls finding him attractive and have heard that they do. I'm sure he'll be glad to hear he looks like him.

The only male that I find genuinely an extremely sexy and attractive mofo and I would have sex with in an instant is me. Does that make me bisexual?

Reviews

I don't find him attractive, however I can imagine girls finding him attractive and have heard that they do. I'm sure he'll be glad to hear he looks like him.

The only male that I find genuinely an extremely sexy and attractive mofo and I would have sex with in an instant is me. Does that make me bisexual?
    Thats not what you said you said he is super sexy so is that what you've been doing with those dvds i gave you they were a distraction while me your mam and sister play doctors and nurses up stairs...

no just a thick fuck

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alice Sweet View Post
    Last Tuesday night, on the 2nd of May a girl was robbed out in Dublin 2 by two men were using fake Garda plates!

A man an appointment with the girl around 10:30 pm. When the door was opened, 2 man came in. They showed a Garda plate, but not the ID, they ordered the girl to her knee and handcuffed her hands. Then the girl had to handle all the money and mobile phones to the men. She was told, she had to leave by tomorrow. Both man were in their 30', possible Romanian or from ex-Yugoslavian countries. One looks like Jean Claud Van Dame.
    Unfortunately, we dont know their number!
    If something similar happened with somebody, please let me know in a pm or contact the Pearse Street Garda Station!
    Non of the girls need to be worry about her activity, but the Garda will be very gratefull for any help!
    I think everybody's interest to catch this bastard before they attact a girl again!!!
    This sounds like a kinky sex session.

How do you know he was Romanian did he have an accordion with him ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post
    This sounds like a kinky sex session.

How do you know he was Romanian did he have an accordion with him ?
    I don know, just guess because of their accent. Im from Eastern Europe lived in Ireland many years and can recognise most of all Europien accents.

Please, do not make jokes about it!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alice Sweet View Post
    I don know, just guess because of their accent. Im from Eastern Europe lived in Ireland many years and can recognise most of all Europien accents.

Please, do not make jokes about it!
    Just a heads up .

We have very few Gardai on the force from eastern Europe.
    We don't have any plain clothes Garda from EE.

So if you encounter a Garda with an EE Accent

Smell a rat a big fucking rat

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post
    Just a heads up .

We have very few Gardai on the force from eastern Europe.
    We don't have any plain clothes Garda from EE.

So if you encounter a Garda with an EE Accent

Smell a rat a big fucking rat
    THEY WERE FAKE GARDA AS IT WAS WRITTEN!!!

They did not wear uniform, just showed Garda Plates and said they were looking for drugs!

If you smell rat, you should clean your room!
    Last edited by Alice Sweet; 09-06-09 at 13:05.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast