Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Welch Man who farts when he cums

Lightbulb The Welch Man who farts when he cums

Ok so, you remember I had the Welch guy who farted when he came? Well he called me, seems he will be a regular and he is a nice guy and all, but I hate that he farted when he came. It was really REALLY smelly. It took a few minutes for the skunk smell to float out my window and poor Central Park, Im sure the birds fell out of their nests when it wafted past.... Well, he is a nice guy, and he is a human after-all, and we creatures are known to "flirt" as my granny used to say. But I dont want him farting while he is in my apartment. He can do it in his own house, or even on the subway for all the innocent bystanders to suffer.... as long as he doesnt do it around me, he can pass the gas wherever he wants, even by a torch, tho he may blow something up

So, this is my hope, that some of ye might have ideas for me to keep him from farting when he cums. My face is down that way too since I'm giving him a blow job. Help me out here lads. I know you are so fucking smart. What can poor Dolly do to keep her Welch client from farting when he cums???

Reviews

Wikipedia says charcoal tabs are the way to go.

Smelly bastard, you'd think he'd hold it in or go to the jacks or something.

How can I get him to eat charcoal while he is getting a blow job??

Reviews

Tell him you won't give him one until he eats it

Blog Entries

I can see it now Dolly.......

"Refreshments and charcoal tads provided for all clients"................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Offer him a cup of tea and a charcoal muffin.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	charcoal muffin.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	14.8 KB 
ID:	11094

Failing that go for the gloryhole approach there aint no gas getting getting through that hole and he can have his arse in the toilet bowl where it belongs.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GloryHole.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	11095

Elle x

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    It took a few minutes for the skunk smell to float out my window and poor Central Park, Im sure the birds fell out of their nests when it wafted past.

So, this is my hope, that some of ye might have ideas for me to keep him from farting when he cums. My face is down that way too since I'm giving him a blow job. Help me out here lads. I know you are so fucking smart. What can poor Dolly do to keep her Welch client from farting when he cums???
    That was so funny Dolly, I got a great laugh.

Light up a blow torch and get ready to ignite it as it expels (hope it's not a big bugger) or just threaten to burn his balls off if he farts.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Default pressure fart,

its a pressure fart just suck and run!!

try him with an outcall out in the open let him fart away then,

its bad enough that he farts,but has he got willnots,

willnots are little balls of shite around your arse that will not come off!!

Reviews

Maybe the guy is embarrassed by letting rip in your delightful face and hopefully it was a once off occurance for your sake ! You could sneak into the elevator (Americanism just for you Dolls !) just before he arrives and put a No Farting sign in there for him to see . Light plenty of essence sticks and to be on the safe side , i recommend that you buy some nose clips just in case he blows when he blows if ya catch my drift
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.9 KB 
ID:	11096  
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

its bad enough that he farts,but has he got willnots,

willnots are little balls of shite around your arse that will not come off!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Johnr they are called clingons where i'm from and there IS a way to insure you dont suffer from them . It's called washing your arse regularily !
    I have no signature at the moment

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast