Thread: Good afternoon Tiff Tees

Default Good afternoon Tiff Tees

One more,

Word has reached me from Cork that Tiff Tees is down there again.

I just wanted to point out that this lady has seen better das. I posted a reveiw where I pointed
    this out and guess what Tiff got in touch with Pat and it was never posted.

The advice eher lads is she is getting on and should hang up her knickers and take a bus pass back
    in the UK!!

Bit of humour on a Sunday

Afternoon

RR

Blog Entries

Talking

Hi RR

It seems like someone has trodden on your corns again lol

I don't mind being the subject of your "Sunday Chuckle" but I feel I have to point out a couple of your facts are a little wide of the mark.

1 I'm not in Cork untill the 21st

2 I never stop any reviews including bad ones (look at my profile) I know you cant please all the people all the time.

3 As for hanging up my knickers I can't I never wear them, but along the same lines I will retire when A/ I stop enjoying my work or B/ When my guys stop booking me.

So as I'm still making a good living if you don't mind I will soldier on. I will though be having the whole of July off and will spending it back at my place in Spain.

Love and Licks .. Tiff

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Rock View Post

Afternoon

RR
    I'm still waiting for the humour bit......... I thought you might come back to add it on at some stage........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Since the author of these slanderous allegations hasn’t bothered to defend his statements and has provided no factual evidence to support them, this thread can only be viewed as a joke, and the author as a maggot troll……… And only fit for soap land…… and that’s where they’re all going……..And anything other crap like this will end up there also……

I’ve left a redirect so everybody can find them…………
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyT View Post
    Hi RR

It seems like someone has trodden on your corns again lol

I don't mind being the subject of your "Sunday Chuckle" but I feel I have to point out a couple of your facts are a little wide of the mark.

1 I'm not in Cork untill the 21st

2 I never stop any reviews including bad ones (look at my profile) I know you cant please all the people all the time.

3 As for hanging up my knickers I can't I never wear them, but along the same lines I will retire when A/ I stop enjoying my work or B/ When my guys stop booking me.

So as I'm still making a good living if you don't mind I will soldier on. I will though be having the whole of July off and will spending it back at my place in Spain.

Love and Licks .. Tiff
    Don't mind Nasty Robin, he's a huge chip on shoulder, I think your a smasher and hope to meet you some day soon
    Once a prick - always a prick.

oh this thread wasnt what i was expecting.

tiffany looks like a hot bit of totty if you ask me.

have you any reviews posted robin rock?

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Rock View Post
    One more,

Word has reached me from Cork that Tiff Tees is down there again.

I just wanted to point out that this lady has seen better das. I posted a reveiw where I pointed
    this out and guess what Tiff got in touch with Pat and it was never posted.

The advice eher lads is she is getting on and should hang up her knickers and take a bus pass back
    in the UK!!

Afternoon

RR