Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goodbye Anita Sizzle

Are you retiring Anita? I didnt think you would be. Is he just being nasty and lying about it? You better say if you are or are not or people will get confused.

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Are you retiring Anita? I didnt think you would be. Is he just being nasty and lying about it? You better say if you are or are not or people will get confused.
    She's retiring to live in the states around "normal people"...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    I think she is Dolly......... But that doesn't mean this isn't the work of a nasty little maggot troll, so it's going to she soap section to join the rest of his idiotic work..........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    df

Thank u, it's nice t0 kn0w there's men 0ut n0z afraid 0f a w0man having 0pini0n and standinc uf f0r herself.
    o
    And I sh0uld be fine, I've been 0ffered a j0b as a Immigratii0n 0ffcer Quess wh0 w0n't be getting in.
    Ha ha, nice 1! And as Nicegirlsarenice says, I hope you stick around to make the occasional contribution to this community - if for no other reason but to see your photo from time to time. Cheers.

I agree with Nice as well.....

....hope Anita comes around and say hello.........

So there will be no other woman feely expressing her opinion any more without being afraid what 'they' going to think/say..........

C'mon Anita.............don't leave us like that........

Hope to c u around
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    She's retiring to live in the states around "normal people"...
    Wow, Id not leave Ireland if I had a choice. Well, everyone has their own path to follow. Mine will lead me to settle in Ireland one day.
    If she is coming to USA, Hope she stops by to say Hi if she passes NYC.

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    I agree with Nice as well.....

....hope Anita comes around and say hello.........

So there will be no other woman feely expressing her opinion any more without being afraid what 'they' going to think/say..........

C'mon Anita.............don't leave us like that........

Hope to c u around
    Magnificent AnnaS has spoken.

As has been decreed, AnitaSizzle shall return from time to time to check up on what's happening and freely express and exchange her opinions here.

Ooohhh how right you are Magnificent AnnaS. *applauds his owner's, wisest of all of us by far, decision* You never cease to amaze me with your incredibleness and wiseness, brilliancy, complete owner of me.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 08-06-09 at 20:16.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12