Hi,

I have never posted here, but have availed of the services.

I am like 99.99% of punters who dont post on these message baords.

I am writing here because I am pissed off. Todays posts illustrated again that there are
certain ladies like Brown Sugar and co who rule the roast here (or like to think they do)
Alyssa Jenkins, UK heather earlier. Plenty of examples.

I have been with both Sugar and Al Jenkins and didnt enjoy either exp.
I left a reasonable average reviews for A l Jenkins and a negative but concise review for Brown sugar.

Neither got posted.

I noted Big Rocks post today and straight away (within mins) these birds were on and getting aggressive.

I agree two sides to every story, but these girls come back hammering and often in a degrading way.

Can it be a coincidence their reviews go missing, they reply to negative reviews saying the guy stank, any mention of them in a post and they are on like a shot.

Simply, when I was with Sugar, I too noticed bottles of drink, I also noticed kebab trays and burger wrappers all over. I made ref to how unhealthy and slobby she was in my review. is that why it was not reviewed or is Pat keen to keep Sugar on side.

Simply when I was with Heather. I didnt find her attractive. I said she was very very plain. Thats not too offensive. No posting

Simply when I was with Al Jenkins, I made ref to how dim she seemed. that was all. No offence.

I think more and more of us are realising that EI wont allow negativity anyway / anyhow re their "stars"

They are no stars to the majority of us!!!