Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paddys laid bare

Default Paddys laid bare

Hey,

Paddy here. You may remember me from some recent posts such as sex and anti d's and also Paddys last punt.

I have decided to lay myself pretty bare here tonight

Outside of the terrible bitching which goes on this website from too many folk, I do believe there are
    some folk with some sense reg.

I mentioned in my post on anti d's that I was looking for exp people may have had while on
    ant,i depressant medication. I got some interesting PM's on this subject.

Bluntly

I have four statements I want to make.

1- I get no feeling from sex.

2- I have never got any feeling from sex, whatsoever, nine years of a sex life

3 - I get no feeling from masturbation.

4 - I have never got any feeling from masturbation

I have, in the past, been to see a top sex expert in D2. He could not help me. Deemed it to be a psychological issue. I ceased going to him after a few worthless visits!

I have googled my probs and found no male in the same boat, or willing to admit it

Any punter exp of this?

Any ladies know of my issues

Any genuine thoughts

Paddy

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default hope all goes well

hi paddy,
    i have to say where i do not share your problems,does not mean i can not feel for you, and yes, believe me there are some class a1 smart arse gobshites on this site, but, also as in live some very decent people too, as to your problem, my guess is it may be in a part of your past, or you may be repressing some natural feels that you feel are wrong, either way, you do need to talk to some one, other wise it will fester and wreck your life, who is an other matter,but i wise you well

Reviews

Paddy Your making me depressed !!!!

Have you a joke there ?
    Or a funny story to share ?

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy Kenny View Post
    Hey,

Paddy here. You may remember me from some recent posts such as sex and anti d's and also Paddys last punt.

I have decided to lay myself pretty bare here tonight

Outside of the terrible bitching which goes on this website from too many folk, I do believe there are
    some folk with some sense reg.

I mentioned in my post on anti d's that I was looking for exp people may have had while on
    ant,i depressant medication. I got some interesting PM's on this subject.

Bluntly

I have, in the past, been to see a top sex expert in D2. He could not help me. Deemed it to be a psychological issue. I ceased going to him after a few worthless visits!

I have googled my probs and found no male in the same boat, or willing to admit it

Any punter exp of this?

Any ladies know of my issues

Any genuine thoughts

Paddy
    Paddy baby- I have your answer here - Its actually quite simple - you are experiencing a mid life crisis which leads to a fundamental altering in your philosophical outlook.

It appears that you are becoming an existentialist nihilist , a la, Sartre.

Its perfectly normal. Basically you have come to the conclusion that all effort and life is meaningless and that morality is merely an imagined state of mind to try to make life the universe and everything more logical and cosy. Of course you now realise that all this is nonsense and that life is merely what you make of it.

The best way to handle it is thru excessive alcohol narcotic and sexual indulgence (or gardening).

Thumbs Up.

Watch the following and you will be grand.

Human all too human - Sartre

Have you thought about looking at your diet and lifestyle Paddy...?

Do you eat plenty of fruit, vegetables, fruit, fish, fruit, misc., fruit and top it off with a multivitamin supplement and extra vitamin C and extra fruit like I do...?

I also take garlic, cocoa, green tea + green tea extract and do a lot of exercise. Personally I've been taking only these foods for over a week now (and substantial amounts most of the time). Grains are NOT your friend. I ate nearly 2000 calories worth of peanuts today because I was getting a wolf-hunger from not eating as much... because fruits are so good that they will make you as thin as the most attractive human body is (as we are attracted to health). Instead of jumping on the cookies and milk and chocolate, I ate these and now feel perfectly full and just maybe want a small apple or two for the night... I have no need for anything else.

I said fruit a lot because fruit is the best food there is, it is the food of choice for nearly all primates. You are perfectly evolved to eat just fruit and you will be extremely fit, energetic, thin, flexible, healthy in ALL manners, skin and stuff might take a long while to clear up (maybe some is damaged too much. You can live on fruit alone if you want. This "ah shur I'll just cut back a bit on the sugars and it'll be grand" and then not do it attitude many Irish people have towards nutrition just doesn't cut it for biology... true I myself loved cookies and milk and ate loads of bread and cakes even a little while ago, but I still ate the good things as well...

I don't know if this helps, maybe your diet is very good. But you really want to look into nutritional and natural ways of going about it long before you go for the pills as they could mess you up even more.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 06-06-09 at 21:40.

Reviews

I'm beginning to think that this is a wind up . No feelings from masturbation ever . Yeah right !
    I have no signature at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Have you thought about looking at your diet and lifestyle Paddy...?

Do you eat plenty of fruit, vegetables, fruit, fish, fruit, misc., fruit and top it off with a multivitamin supplement and extra vitamin C and extra fruit like I do...?

I also take garlic, cocoa, green tea + green tea extract and do a lot of exercise. Personally I've been taking only these foods for over a week now (and substantial amounts most of the time). Grains are NOT your friend. I ate nearly 2000 calories worth of peanuts today because I was getting a wolf-hunger from not eating as much... because fruits are so good that they will make you as thin as the most attractive human body is (as we are attracted to health). Instead of jumping on the cookies and milk and chocolate, I ate these and now feel perfectly full and just maybe want a small apple or two for the night... I have no need for anything else.

I said fruit a lot because fruit is the best food there is, it is the food of choice for nearly all primates. You are perfectly evolved to eat just fruit and you will be extremely fit, energetic, thin, flexible, healthy in ALL manners, skin and stuff might take a long while to clear up (maybe some is damaged too much. You can live on fruit alone if you want. This "ah shur I'll just cut back a bit on the sugars and it'll be grand" and then not do it attitude many Irish people have towards nutrition just doesn't cut it for biology... true I myself loved cookies and milk and ate loads of bread and cakes even a little while ago, but I still ate the good things as well...

I don't know if this helps, maybe your diet is very good. But you really want to look into nutritional and natural ways of going about it long before you go for the pills as they could mess you up even more.

Speaking of Fruits- anyone seen Ric ...?

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    I'm beginning to think that this is a wind up . No feelings from masturbation ever . Yeah right !
    Maybe its not himself that he is masturbating - maybe he (ahem) likes to lend a hand

Blog Entries

I would say your problem is not sex related, that's a condition of your problem, which I would say is psychological.........

You say you ceased going to see him after a few worthless visits.....

Did you cease going to see the sex expert or somebody you were seeing about a psychological problem???
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

I have no feeling at all during sex... - Men's Health - MedHelp

First of all, I firmly believe that 99.9% of sex is mental. If you're feeling resentful, angry, frustrated, annoyed, whatever about not coming/enjoying sex, then you're *never* going to come, regardless of the stimulation. So where are your thoughts when having partner sex, or while masturbating in other ways? Are you fantasizing about the same things you would otherwise?
    Mostly I think you've just gotten into the habit of masturbating in a way that doesn't mimic partner sex. I definitely think you can retrain yourself to come/get aroused in different ways, but it'll probably be a gradual process. I think I'd try alternating your usual masturbation method with one that better simulates partner sex (use your hand/toy, looser grip, lube), until you are finally able to get and stay aroused and come in other ways. But give yourself plenty of time to do this; don't rush or get upset or angry when it doesn't happen right away. And keep an open mind, and make sure your thoughts/fantasies are the same. After a few weeks or even months of doing this regularly, if you continue to have difficulty see a sex therapist.

Best of luck

Elle x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast