Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Paddys laid bare

  1. #1

    Default Paddys laid bare

    Hey,

    Paddy here. You may remember me from some recent posts such as sex and anti d's and also Paddys last punt.

    I have decided to lay myself pretty bare here tonight

    Outside of the terrible bitching which goes on this website from too many folk, I do believe there are
    some folk with some sense reg.

    I mentioned in my post on anti d's that I was looking for exp people may have had while on
    ant,i depressant medication. I got some interesting PM's on this subject.


    Bluntly


    I have four statements I want to make.


    1- I get no feeling from sex.

    2- I have never got any feeling from sex, whatsoever, nine years of a sex life

    3 - I get no feeling from masturbation.

    4 - I have never got any feeling from masturbation


    I have, in the past, been to see a top sex expert in D2. He could not help me. Deemed it to be a psychological issue. I ceased going to him after a few worthless visits!

    I have googled my probs and found no male in the same boat, or willing to admit it

    Any punter exp of this?

    Any ladies know of my issues

    Any genuine thoughts

    Paddy

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    kildare
    Posts
    2,840
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default hope all goes well

    hi paddy,
    i have to say where i do not share your problems,does not mean i can not feel for you, and yes, believe me there are some class a1 smart arse gobshites on this site, but, also as in live some very decent people too, as to your problem, my guess is it may be in a part of your past, or you may be repressing some natural feels that you feel are wrong, either way, you do need to talk to some one, other wise it will fester and wreck your life, who is an other matter,but i wise you well

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Under a palm tree
    Posts
    533
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    Paddy Your making me depressed !!!!

    Have you a joke there ?
    Or a funny story to share ?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paddy Kenny View Post
    Hey,

    Paddy here. You may remember me from some recent posts such as sex and anti d's and also Paddys last punt.

    I have decided to lay myself pretty bare here tonight

    Outside of the terrible bitching which goes on this website from too many folk, I do believe there are
    some folk with some sense reg.

    I mentioned in my post on anti d's that I was looking for exp people may have had while on
    ant,i depressant medication. I got some interesting PM's on this subject.


    Bluntly


    I have four statements I want to make.


    1- I get no feeling from sex.

    2- I have never got any feeling from sex, whatsoever, nine years of a sex life

    3 - I get no feeling from masturbation.

    4 - I have never got any feeling from masturbation


    I have, in the past, been to see a top sex expert in D2. He could not help me. Deemed it to be a psychological issue. I ceased going to him after a few worthless visits!

    I have googled my probs and found no male in the same boat, or willing to admit it

    Any punter exp of this?

    Any ladies know of my issues

    Any genuine thoughts

    Paddy
    Paddy baby- I have your answer here - Its actually quite simple - you are experiencing a mid life crisis which leads to a fundamental altering in your philosophical outlook.

    It appears that you are becoming an existentialist nihilist , a la, Sartre.

    Its perfectly normal. Basically you have come to the conclusion that all effort and life is meaningless and that morality is merely an imagined state of mind to try to make life the universe and everything more logical and cosy. Of course you now realise that all this is nonsense and that life is merely what you make of it.

    The best way to handle it is thru excessive alcohol narcotic and sexual indulgence (or gardening).

    Thumbs Up.

    Watch the following and you will be grand.

    Human all too human - Sartre

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Have you thought about looking at your diet and lifestyle Paddy...?

    Do you eat plenty of fruit, vegetables, fruit, fish, fruit, misc., fruit and top it off with a multivitamin supplement and extra vitamin C and extra fruit like I do...?

    I also take garlic, cocoa, green tea + green tea extract and do a lot of exercise. Personally I've been taking only these foods for over a week now (and substantial amounts most of the time). Grains are NOT your friend. I ate nearly 2000 calories worth of peanuts today because I was getting a wolf-hunger from not eating as much... because fruits are so good that they will make you as thin as the most attractive human body is (as we are attracted to health). Instead of jumping on the cookies and milk and chocolate, I ate these and now feel perfectly full and just maybe want a small apple or two for the night... I have no need for anything else.

    I said fruit a lot because fruit is the best food there is, it is the food of choice for nearly all primates. You are perfectly evolved to eat just fruit and you will be extremely fit, energetic, thin, flexible, healthy in ALL manners, skin and stuff might take a long while to clear up (maybe some is damaged too much. You can live on fruit alone if you want. This "ah shur I'll just cut back a bit on the sugars and it'll be grand" and then not do it attitude many Irish people have towards nutrition just doesn't cut it for biology... true I myself loved cookies and milk and ate loads of bread and cakes even a little while ago, but I still ate the good things as well...

    I don't know if this helps, maybe your diet is very good. But you really want to look into nutritional and natural ways of going about it long before you go for the pills as they could mess you up even more.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 06-06-09 at 21:40.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    somewhere along bus route 46A
    Posts
    1,555
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    I'm beginning to think that this is a wind up . No feelings from masturbation ever . Yeah right !
    I have no signature at the moment

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Have you thought about looking at your diet and lifestyle Paddy...?

    Do you eat plenty of fruit, vegetables, fruit, fish, fruit, misc., fruit and top it off with a multivitamin supplement and extra vitamin C and extra fruit like I do...?

    I also take garlic, cocoa, green tea + green tea extract and do a lot of exercise. Personally I've been taking only these foods for over a week now (and substantial amounts most of the time). Grains are NOT your friend. I ate nearly 2000 calories worth of peanuts today because I was getting a wolf-hunger from not eating as much... because fruits are so good that they will make you as thin as the most attractive human body is (as we are attracted to health). Instead of jumping on the cookies and milk and chocolate, I ate these and now feel perfectly full and just maybe want a small apple or two for the night... I have no need for anything else.

    I said fruit a lot because fruit is the best food there is, it is the food of choice for nearly all primates. You are perfectly evolved to eat just fruit and you will be extremely fit, energetic, thin, flexible, healthy in ALL manners, skin and stuff might take a long while to clear up (maybe some is damaged too much. You can live on fruit alone if you want. This "ah shur I'll just cut back a bit on the sugars and it'll be grand" and then not do it attitude many Irish people have towards nutrition just doesn't cut it for biology... true I myself loved cookies and milk and ate loads of bread and cakes even a little while ago, but I still ate the good things as well...

    I don't know if this helps, maybe your diet is very good. But you really want to look into nutritional and natural ways of going about it long before you go for the pills as they could mess you up even more.

    Speaking of Fruits- anyone seen Ric ...?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    I'm beginning to think that this is a wind up . No feelings from masturbation ever . Yeah right !
    Maybe its not himself that he is masturbating - maybe he (ahem) likes to lend a hand

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paddy Kenny View Post
    I have, in the past, been to see a top sex expert in D2. He could not help me. Deemed it to be a psychological issue. I ceased going to him after a few worthless visits!
    I would say your problem is not sex related, that's a condition of your problem, which I would say is psychological.........

    You say you ceased going to see him after a few worthless visits.....

    Did you cease going to see the sex expert or somebody you were seeing about a psychological problem???
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ambiant
    Posts
    1,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paddy Kenny View Post
    I have four statements I want to make.

    1- I get no feeling from sex.

    2- I have never got any feeling from sex, whatsoever, nine years of a sex life

    3 - I get no feeling from masturbation.

    4 - I have never got any feeling from masturbation

    I have, in the past, been to see a top sex expert in D2. He could not help me. Deemed it to be a psychological issue. I ceased going to him after a few worthless visits!
    I have no feeling at all during sex... - Men's Health - MedHelp

    First of all, I firmly believe that 99.9% of sex is mental. If you're feeling resentful, angry, frustrated, annoyed, whatever about not coming/enjoying sex, then you're *never* going to come, regardless of the stimulation. So where are your thoughts when having partner sex, or while masturbating in other ways? Are you fantasizing about the same things you would otherwise?
    Mostly I think you've just gotten into the habit of masturbating in a way that doesn't mimic partner sex. I definitely think you can retrain yourself to come/get aroused in different ways, but it'll probably be a gradual process. I think I'd try alternating your usual masturbation method with one that better simulates partner sex (use your hand/toy, looser grip, lube), until you are finally able to get and stay aroused and come in other ways. But give yourself plenty of time to do this; don't rush or get upset or angry when it doesn't happen right away. And keep an open mind, and make sure your thoughts/fantasies are the same. After a few weeks or even months of doing this regularly, if you continue to have difficulty see a sex therapist.

    Best of luck

    Elle x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •